Barkingside, United Kingdom
Competent at Agile software development; understanding requirements and architectural solutions through collaboration between cross-functional teams. Have got many years of experience working with Ministry of Justice (MOJ), banking giants like JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity, TSB and Barclays on their Risk Management and Wealth management applications.
• Developed microservices on Java, Spring boot and Kafka streams for TSB bank's Strategic Customer Onboarding (SCO) to create an onboarding journey for baseline personal current account creation using mobile app
• Developing Confirmation of Payee (CoP) application using Kafka streaming and other technologies
• Liaising with BA and business to gather requirements
• Using Kafka/Confluent Streaming platform for event processing
• Building services using Jenkins pipeline and deploying it as a docker images to Kubernetes cluster on AWS cloud platform.
• Developing microservices with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns to provide eventually consistent, asynchronous and synchronous services using both HTTP rest and message-driven architectures
• Business logic using domain driven design (DDD)
• Implementation and use of system Integration patterns and tools
• Use, integrate and implement a range of COTS products with custom solutions
• Automated testing using JUnit, Mockito and Wiremock.
• Developing and working in Azure cloud hosted environments
• Developing Azure function apps and http services
Technologies: Java 8, J2ee, JPA (delta spike), Postgres, Elastic search, MongoDB, Maven, JIRA, Intellij, GitHub, Gerrit, Sonar, Wire mock, JUnit, Mockito, Vagrant and Azure cloud.
• Developed a file processor for validating payment files from business houses using Java, Spring, hibernate, oracle and other technologies.
• Liaise with stakeholders and involved in gathering information, analysis and design
• Write tests using JUnit and Mockito and do peer code review.
• Involved the project release and post release activities.
• Following scrum agile software development methodology
Technologies: MuleSoft, Java, Scala, Spring Boot, Oracle, Maven, JIRA, Anypoint Studio, Sql Developer, Github, JUnit, Mockito and JaCoCo
• Liaise with the stakeholders and involved in all development activities including analysis, design, estimate, development, code review and testing of applications development using Java, J2EE, Spring MVC and other technologies.
• Developed a replacement for a legacy component using Scala which is responsible for data synchronization between new SEAL application and a third-party application called PlanningIT.
• Designed and developed a REST webservice using Spring MVC to cater IT portfolio data for other teams in the organization
• Involved in peer code review (using crucible) and write tests using JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber and Mockito.
• Designed JBPM workflows using drools guvnor for the application
• Worked on SQL and PLSQL on SQL Server database
• Followed Scrum agile software development methodology
Technologies: Java, Spring, H2 and DB2 databases, Drools, JUnit, Mockito, Concordian Framework, Jenkins, Ivy, Unix, Shell scripting, JIRA, Eclipse, Rapid SQL, IBM WebSphere MQ, Checkstyle, Clover, Microsoft Visio, Perforce.
Involved in design and enhancing new features for the ICICI bank's international money transfer projects.
Masters, Computer Application
Contact Shrikanth Shetty
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Shrikanth directly in Worksome.
33600+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark