Horsham, United Kingdom
• Taking leadership over the team during different events to ensure the service is up to standards
• Organising team attendees working areas and venues decorations by making sure to maximise each employee's skills set
• Health and Safety risks are identified and reported any accidents, trips, spills to the Supervisor.
• Communication skills demonstrated while dealing with and serving a constant influx of customers, using excellent interpersonal skills
• Applying excellent customer service skills whilst offering advice and assistance to customers in a professional and efficient manner
• Time management skills developed by carefully ensuring great customer experience by taking orders, serving the food and drinks, and equally taking care of all customers
• Keeping work areas, reception and bar areas in a clean and tidy condition during and at the end of work
• Greeting visitors and providing them with directions to relevant departments using excellent interpersonal skills
• Assisted librarians in offering effective research materials for students and keeping the library website material updated
• Process customer orders promptly and accurately plus assisting with weekly deliveries to the store
• Maintaining shop floor standards both at the front and the back of house
• Operating on till whilst serving customers effectively
• Organising the hospitality requirements for management meetings and special events
MSc, Finance and Accounting/ Distinction (Minor in Business, Design)
Contact Boglarka Borbas
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Boglarka directly in Worksome.
31900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark