Career PA. Strong in organisation, project management, social media marketing and HR
Bracknell, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
● Managing the day to day running of the Heathrow office following the relocation of the Managing Director to Lincolnshire and the opening of branch offices.
● Organising and booking meetings and travel. Preparing agendas, reports and briefings.
● Supervision of the Operations and Administration teams
● Responsible for HR and recruitment, including designing and implementing policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
● Analyzing data and metrics to strategically plan ahead with the MD.
● Managing and maintaining databases to ensure that all customs clearance, compliance and legal requirements are met
● Implementing large scale change to business critical software, ensuring smooth transition and completion of all required training
● Managing the company's memberships of relevant regulatory and trade organizations. Arranging trade show attendance and completing relevant research and follow ups
● Generating leads and new business using email marketing and CRM campaigns.
● Responsibility for social media accounts, blog, newsletter for clients and internal quarterly newsletter
● Liaising with internal and external suppliers to ensure low costs for the business and to strengthen our relationships with them
● Research in to the MD's new business areas of interest
● Managing all day to day office administration and supervising the front of house team
● Covering all HRM within the business for warehouse and office staff, including working through the recruitment cycle and dealing with all paperwork relating to new starters and any leavers, and monitoring of annual leave and absence.
● Dealing with a vast range of enquiries from clients and suppliers, over the phone, via email and face to face
● Generating leads and new business, following up enquiries and booking appointments for the Sales Director
● Organizing meetings, travel, and dealing with expenses on behalf of the Sales Director
● I created and maintained a database of all existing customers and sales leads for the Sales Director.
● Coordinating marketing campaigns including high volume mailshots and the set up and management of social media accounts
Following the launch of their Thames Valley office in Staines, ****** ***** needed a PA/Resourcer to work closely with a seconded Associate Director to provide all-round support and grow their local business share. The role included:
● Providing a full PA service to the Associate Director. Handling telephone and email queries(gatekeeping) and other general office administration, including diary management and preparing employment contracts.
● Resourcing candidates for specific vacancies from online websites from entry level through to senior positions.
● Advertising positions via websites and other local media and dealing with any enquiries that arise.
● Calling clients to generate business, generate and chase leads and develop the client database (warm and cold calling).
● CV screening and formatting.
● Sourcing candidates from websites, completing initial registration, pre-screening, interviewing and matching to suitable vacancies.
● Managing the recruitment database of candidates, clients, vacancies and placements (on Voyager), and ensuring necessary documentation kept up to date.
● Managing the placements, onboarding, revisions and extensions of contingent workers (using Fieldglass).
BA (Hons), Philosophy
Contact Samantha Fulton
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Samantha directly in Worksome.
31600+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark