Social Media Specialist
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
• Out of hours community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and content creation for Aldi UK supermarket
• Community management for giffgaff supporting their sponsorship of ITV's 'The Voice.'
• Community management for Channel 4 & E4, creating content for programmes including Gogglebox, First Dates, The Crystal Maze, Crufts, Celebrities Go Dating and 5* Hotel.
• Community management for Pottermore. (the global digital publisher for Harry Potter, focusing on EMEA region)
• Community management for Zone Digital, working on the Comfort, Persil, Vaseline (Unilever) and Pure accounts
• Community management for Bel Group, working on the Babybel, Laughing Cow, Boursin and Leerdammer accounts.
• Out of hours community management for Dell UK computers during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
• Creating an EMEA playbook for Adobe Creative Cloud's participating at the OFFF Festival in Barcelona
• Influencer outreach strategy for Defra (Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs) involving identifying, contacting and supporting US influencers for a trip around the UK to promote British food.
• Influencer campaign for Holland and Barrett including content strategy, commissioning three wellness, natural beauty and family influencers and collaborating with them to create 150 pieces of unique social media content.
• Working with different teams across the business, embedding social media into their marketing.
• Reviewing analytical data and using it to implement new social media processes.
• Training on social media management and communicating brand to marketing managers in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and China.
• Creating monthly reports and presenting these to key stakeholders.
• Collaborating with paid media team to amplify key messages.
• Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders:
◦ Admissions - cooperation to manage customer queries.
◦ Creative - developing content ideas and campaigns to drive social media engagement.
◦ Marketing - advising on optimal social media use.
• Content strategy, content creation, community reporting and day-to-day management across many platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine and Pinterest.
• Identified key influencers and developed blogger outreach activities.
• Worked alongside other global (Europe, US, Oceania) markets to develop social content.
• Used social listening tools (Brandwatch, Trackr, Tweetreach).
• Formulated KPIs with data mining and planning teams.
• Line-managed two Community Managers and mentored three others.
• Transformed Knorr's UK Facebook community into Unilever's top performer in the European food sector.
• Contributed to successful Flora campaign content strategy, including influencer outreach, SEO analysis and recipe development.
• Helped to develop, pitch and roll out Stork's 'Great British Bake Off' Twitter campaign, developing content strategy alongside a baking influencer. Stork's Twitter account (@bakewithstork) also live tweeted each episode of GBBO. Campaign was featured in The Drum and is being rolled out globally by Stork.
Contact Christina McDermott
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Christina directly in Worksome.
20700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark