Digital Delivery Lead
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
- Scrum Master for the project to facilitate the team of developers, Designers and Content editors
- Lead Scrum ceremonies - Sprint planning, Daily standups, refinement and retrospectives
- Working closely with Product Owner and stakeholders to prioritise backlog and write stories
- Managing the content migration stream - Both Automated and Manual migration of content. Creating a content migration plan
- Managing 3rd party vendors on setting up an maintaining architecture
- Managing the UI UX workstream to create a modular design system with reusable components
- Creating a release plan for the Go-live of the migration
- Ensuring all elements of the build and migration have considered - Analytics, SEO, Security, Customer data
- Working with QA to create a test plans
- Tools - MS Project, Planview LeanKit, Miro, Kanban board
- Tech Stack - Contentful, Gatsby, Netlify, Mailgun, Azure
- Design and build of the Loyalty program across App and Web
- Ensuring the design system is in place, and there is minimal design debt
- Helping client to be educated on best practice UX / UI
- Justifying UI UX designs to clients with help of UI UX designers
- Working with creative directors to have designs approved before they are demonstrated to the client
- Working and managing offshore development teams
- Set up project processes for the various projects
- Implement and ensure correct processes and tools setup between UX UI designers, Developers, and content editors
- Status updates, requirement gathering, sprint planning with senior stakeholders
- Tools: Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Primary, FlowMap. TeamGantt, Trello, Jira, Confluence, BugHerd.
- CMS: Sitecore, CRM: Gravty. Web Front-end: React. App: React Native
- Heading Design, Build and migration of a headless CMS - ContentStack
- Managing the migration of the Max Factor, Rimmel, Marc Jacobs, Sally Hansen to the new CMS
- Creating and managing the content strategy for the migration of the brand products
- Managing the Design and design refresh of these sites.
- Working closely with UI UX designers to ensure all modules have been mapped out and designed
- Managing the creative design team to deliver design modules across all brands
- Ensuring design reviews have taken place prior to UAT
- Bridging the gap between product and brand website builds
- Gap analysis, Project estimates
- Ensuring Jira and the backlog is clean and up to date
- Running SCRUM ceremonies - Planning, Retrospectives, Refinement sessions and team/cross-team standups
- Content migration plan, SEO review and plan, technical specs
- Ensuring the team works within Scrum and Kanban (Agile)
- Ensuring team have all the tools required and managing via Jira/Confluence
- Ensuring AWS servers are setup correctly.
- Managing external 3rd party vendors budget and workstreams
- A Greenfield project - standing up the marketing team and operationally enable the marketing functions within the mobile App, open-banking and FinTech sector.
- Working with the product team to build the app for which is an AI financial personal assistant for SME's and plan the marketing activity
- Building and deploying marketing channels and supporting processes
- Setup Agile SCRUM processes within marketing - Kanban board, Jira and daily stand ups
- Setting up processes between marketing and other internal teams
- Managing marketing finance and SOW's
- Set-up MarTech stack - Software implementation (CMS, social media management, comms, GA - configuration)
- Setup marketing channels - Web, Email, Social
- Implementing and ensuring all channels, tools, and content abide by GDPR regulations - working closely with Legal and Compliance
- Creating briefs for marketing activates
- SEO - registering the business with Google business, Setup Wikipedia page
- Onboarding and working with 3rd party vendors on PR activity, Social strategy, influencer management, and blog content strategy
- Configuration of reporting templates and dashboards
- Compliance and governance - Marketing policies and processes with the Santander team
- Working closely with the product team - designers and developers, legal and compliance and rest of the business functions
- Implementation of tracking and analytic tools - Google Analytics, Tag manager, Social pixels, HotJar, Data studio, Firebase
- Planning and creation of the brand guidelines
- End-to-end management of the website design and build in WordPress
- Managing the marketing backlog, sprint planning and reviews
- Content planning for the website to build a hub for SME's
- Creating and managing the content strategy
- End to end comms planning and development
- Managing content and content flow for the app, website, comms, and social
- Managing SEO and competitor review which resulted in a website restructure and refresh
- Plan and align marketing activity with product roadmap
- Database planning and management - flow of customers via database
- Build and managed marketing automation
- Creating a flow and plan for launching for Alpha and Closed beta testing for internal and external customers
- Testing - website and product user research and testing sessions
- Setting up and being a part of UX research and testing sessions
- Briefing and Set up of social campaigns across - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Campaign analytics - tracking via UTM codes, setup funnels and rules
- Tools onboarded and implemented with in marketing and the business - WordPress, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Jira, Trello, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google analytics, Tag Manager, HotJar, ZenDesk, Figma, Hootsuite, Discourse
- Build of the new eCommerce website in SAP Hybris 6.3, Amplience, Smart Edit
- Managing the Programme between the technical teams and the business - Scrum Teams, Developers, Product Owners, Designers, Content, eCommerce and merchandising teams and business owners (inc. Marketing, Merchandising, Customer services)
- Managing the migration from Wordpress and old Hybris 6.2 to the New Hybris 6.3
- Estimate project timeframes, identifying and raising risks and continually evaluate project timings
- Managing the data migration project including data of members and products from previous version of Hybris to new version of Hybris
- Managing UI/UX designer, designing the App and Website in Sketch
- The website and App have three core functionality requirements: eCommerce, Content and Community
- Website Project included eCommerce, Checkout, Memberships, Customer interaction
- Android and iOS App project included Memberships, Customer interaction, Maps, tracking and live chat
- Planning business handovers, for Marketing, SEO, content and merchandising teams to take over and compete the website and App
- Working with Product Owners and Scrum master to plan and prioritise epics and tasks for technical teams
- Ensure product requirements are complete by Product owners and feed through to the scrum team
- creating a go live launch plan and process. Replicating the live environment for the business to test and upload content and media to.
- Project managing in-house and off-shore creative and technical teams
- Bi-weekly update to the leadership team
- Project Management tools - Jira, Confluence, Ms Project, Asana, Instagantt, Trello, Excel
- Digital eCommerce team consists of Project Owner, Product Owners, BA's, Scrum Master, Back-end and Front-end developers, UI/UX Designers, Web content team, SEO team
- Managed the design, build and content for Unilever's responsive website 'All Things Hair' and localized sites
- Managed the AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) project for All Things Hair
- Implementing Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Implemented and managed the development of the ecommerce functionality
- Managed a brand, design, refresh with third party agency designers and developers
- Site performance and optimisation working with a SEO and Analytics agency - Metadata, Image sizing, Tags, keywords, site speed, etc.
- Led a team of UI/UX designers and 6 Developers offshore working in Zeplin
- Client and stakeholder management
- CMS - WordPress. PM tools - Jira, Confluence Trello and Ms Projects
- Email client - MailChimp - managed the integration of MailChimp and the design and build of communication campaigns
- Worked on - Model photoshoot, tutorial videos
- Brands worked with: TIGI, Tony & Guy, Dove, Tresemme, VO5 and more
- Working closely with SEO manager, Compliance, Head of products, Head of marketing and Analysts
- Project Managed the End to end design and development of a rebranded mobile and desktop website.
- Managing the design of the ThinkTrader app - continually updating the UI/UX, introducing new features, content, bug fixes through releases.
- Introducing and implementing a Scrum framework within the team - Daily and weekly Stand-ups, Sprints planning sessions, Retrospective sessions, Kanban board (physical and on Trello), project briefing sessions and documents.
- Managed Mobile and Tablet UI/UX of the website and apps
- Design refresh and mobile Optimisation
- SEO optimisation of all sites - Metadata, Content, Tags, Fixing 404 bugs, Redirects, site speed
- Integration of Google Tag Manager and analytical and social tags (AdRoll, DoubleClick, Floodlight Facebook, Twitter, Heap, Hotjar, Pingdom)
- Managing the migration of CMS - Kentico
- Migration of live chat system to Zendesk Zopim
- Integrating API projects - Zopim (live chat widget), PCA Predict, (form and data validation API) and OptinMonster (on exit overlays) and analytics
- Product Managed the re-skin and launch of the MT4 Super Product
- Integrating from HTTP to HTTPS, SSL certification
- Managed the production of Localisation of mobile and desktop website - AR, DE, IT, GR, VN, MY, ID, PT, ES, CN
- Managed the build of Forms and Emails in Pardot and SalesForce
- Project managing international campaigns - Competitions and Bonuses, HTML5 Display banners, Hero Banners, Landing pages, Videos, Guides, Paid and social advertising
- Management of Kentico CMS
- Management and structure setup of Jira
- Hiring internal and external UI/UX, front-end developers and translators
- Campaigns include microsites and HTML5 and Flash ads optimised for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Using CMS Umbraco, Google Analytics, and Ms Project and Excel
- Setting up Basecamp and implementing with daily stand-ups
- Managing internal and external designers, developers and copywriters
- Hiring, working with and managing external and internal developers, designers and copywriters
- Estimates and invoicing, reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Building interactive sales apps for BMS to highlight products and their uses.
- Managing a team of 2 UI/UX designers and a team of 4 developer's off-shore.
- Continually improving the UI/UX design, content and usability of the app with app updates releases.
- Working on brochures and Translation projects.
- Using Jira and Microsoft Project. Working in a Scrum environment.
- Working with internal and offshore development teams as well as global clients.
- Creating estimates for clients
- Projects include - E-commerce acquisition journeys for Dreamteam, my profile journey for the Sun, One step checkout throughout the brands, logo and content updates, etc.
- Scrum Environment - daily stand ups, Sprint Planning, spikes, backlog and grooming sessions and retrospective sessions
- Maintaining Jira
- Reporting financials and project issues to the client
- Managing individual team members to deliver on quality, time and budget as well as assessing their performance
- Managing the UI/UX designs and the front end development of the iOS and Andriod apps..
- Introduction off Scrum Framework, Basecamp, WorkStack, Timesheets and Kanban
- Setup and manage Production and sales processes
- Introducing testing and QA method
- Introduction of client requirement gathering and consultation documents, Client project plans
- QA, Testing and delivering IPA and APK's
- Setting up client iTunes Connect and Google Play Developers Console accounts
- Introducing new product features to clients
- Projects include - Responsive UX designs, Production of magazine publications, design and development of custom features, testing, product updates, client training
- Working with a range of Apps for clients - Time Inc (5:2, Crosswords), Dennis publishing (HP, The Week Fashion), River group (Healthy Magazine, Holland and Barrette, Weight Watchers, Superdrug Dare), Vitesse (What Investment, Small Business UK, GCI, Information Age), Conde Nast, Affari Media (Fujitsu), ACCA, Nesta, Boat International, AdvertisingWeek Europe
- Ownership of the planning and strategy for KPMG Enterprise Digital Marketing 2015 Q1
- Strategising KPMG Q1 2015 Digital Campaign Plan, including - Homepage updates, email communications, SEO, social and 3rd party display advertising.
- Creating Project plan as a proposal for these digital activities to KPMG Enterprise
- Analysis of current digital activity and creating recommendations on website home page, comms, SEO and social activity
- Planning and managing design and development to produce end of year and new year comms
- Optimising current comms to make them responsive and engaging
- Managing Ad placement builds: Rich media creative formats, Mobile, Micro-sites, Leader, Banners, Portraits, Triptych, MPU, Sky, Emails, Apps style designs and Content production: Editorial, videos, images
- Flash and HTML5
- Liaising directly with the digital sales team, editorial, developers, designers, clients and agencies
- Daily stand-up meetings to ensure flow of information between all departments, agreeing priorities required with the Production teams, and highlighting any new briefs that need to be included in the workflow.
- Manage project using basecamp
- Set up and manage briefing meetings to brief in new integrations with editorial, design, sales and production, agreeing deliverables, responsibilities and actions required
- Work with the relevant development and commercial production teams to ensure that all work adhere to both time and budgetary guidelines
- Produce Post Campaign analysis and performance reports for clients, agencies and internal colleagues
- Tracking and Analysis - Google analytics, DoubleClick, Mediamind
- Clients that I have worked with include Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Hugo Boss, Tesco, Longchamp, P&G, Head & Shoulders, McCain, Lucozade, Play-Doh, Michael Kors, L'Oreal, HSBC, Ofgem, Fairy, Estee Lauder, Book People, Lacoste.
- Managing UI/UX and Front end Dev
- Requirement gathering and Scoping
- Developed a detailed project plan for planning, design, build and testing for desktop, mobile and tablet versions of BT Business website using TeamGantt
- Managing the design and development of the pattern library
- Working closely with the UX team to research and document current BT Business website and documenting recommendations
- Betfair website rebrand and cross-advertising on partners websites
- SEO analysis & recommandations
- Managing web build scope and design for global payment processing company.
- Work closely with UX designer to develop the Information architecture documents - User journey, Storyboards, Capabilities lists and wireframes
- Conducted live user testing
- Working with external agencies and 3rd party partners to explore new technologies
- Analysis of test data
- Introduced daily Scrum between with Account managers, Designers and Developers
- Delivered insight and customer data of email campaigns, engaging with clients and managing the core project team.
- Planned and created an effective customer journey campaign cycle for the client (easyJet) whilst defining the project's objectives and overseeing quality control
- Scoped and acquired resource for project in accordance to the budget and deadlines
- Planned risks for changeover and revised plan accordingly
- Implemented new processes to optimise productivity between the client and client services team
- Managed website build, Microsites, Campaigns, SEO and Social
- Manage the e-mail communication strategy for retention, re-engagement and nurturing.
- Analysis - Website, campaigns, seminars, webinars success
- Managed the rebrand, design and development of 7 job board emails Eloqua and landing pages
- Database managment, A/B Split testing, Welcome and Nurture campaigns and landing pages.
- Eloqua Foundation certificate.
BSc, Computing and Technology
Secondary, Computing C
GCSEs, Mathematics B
Excellent work Nikin, thank you
Great work, thank you
Contact Nikin Chudasama
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Nikin directly in Worksome.
33600+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark