Southend-on-sea, United Kingdom
Project: (Trafigura) Hedge and order management
• Architecture and Development of Java based hedge and order management system with Oracle SOA. Fusion, ESB, Infrastructure Development, Java, Scala, GWT, Linux, OSB, Transporters/Adapters, SOA Orchestration, POC, JS, Bootstrap, Mule, Middleware Integration, Configuration Management, AI, Chef, IBM MQ Series, Architecture with TOGAF and UML. Build and release management. Build, release and configuration management.
• I have involved in Design, Development, Prototyping, QA, Team Leading, Integration, Testing, bug fixing and application support with full life cycle.
• Technical Team leadership of 5 people and mentoring. Quality assurance management with best practices. Identify and mitigate program risks.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that solutions adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies. Create WCF Services, Networking, UML and activity diagram
• Contribute to broader architectural governance activities by participating in peer reviews for other solutioners.
• Hibernate implementation of JPA2 is used to manage persistence and object relational mapping. Bigdata integration with Amazon EC2, Hadoop, S3 and MongoDB
• Rabbit MQ and Oracle AQ messaging system is used to notify other services and components. JMX is used for administration.
Java, J2EE, Scala, ESB, UI, Linux, GWT, POC, Chef, Tomcat, EA, Hadoop, Mule, UML, Python, SOA, TOGAF, OSB, Jira, Jenkins, JQuery, Oracle, UML, WCF, C#, Bacbone.js, Bootstarp, Web Centre, Spring, Linux, Hibernate, JSON, OOD, BI, Team City, Web Services, CXF, RESTFul, SOAP, SOAPUI, GIT, JMS, XML, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbug, QA, Rabbit MQ, Ruby; Python, JBoss, JDK 1.6/1.7, Design Patterns, SQL, Agile, High Availability, Multithreading, Maven, TestNG, JUnit
Project: (John Lewis)
• Architecture and Development of Secure Partnership Encryption Decryption System (SPEDS) a Partnership internal web based application (Secure Card Payment System) to encrypt plain text Credit Card number (CT) and decrypt and mask Credit card reference number (CCRN) with Java, Infrastructure Development, GWT, Python, Mule, JQuery, DRUPAL, Node.js, SQL Server, J2EE, Scala, Oracle, SOA and OSB. Build, release and configuration management.
• Maintains detailed awareness of, takes fully into account as necessary and promotes throughout the organization, any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations, standards and codes of good practice.
• I have involved in Architecture, refactoring, interact with partners and vendors, Data modeling, BI, Project planning, architecture, design, requirement analysis, management (agile), Middleware Integration, system documentation.
• Team lead and manage 5 people with mentoring. Influence decision making process.
• In data integration service project SSIS/SSRS based highly secured system was developed to produce tokens for PAN with encryption system. Create WCF Services,
• I have developed a prototype fully in Java for integration service.
• I have involved in Design, Development, UML to Java transformation, Team Leading, Integration, Coaching and mentoring junior members, Testing and application support with full life cycle. Create roadmap. Clarify and rectify problems.
• Design code and test assigned task /activity with QA.
• Review low latency/high volume business applications.
• Schedule task and risk management, KPI setting and dash board setting.
Java, Websphere, GWT, ESB, Scala, Mule, Python, Ruby, CQ5, Tomcat, JQuery, SOA, UML, WCF, ESB, TOGAF, UAT, SQL Server 2008, C#, .Net, SSIS, BPM, Linux/Unix, Visual Studio, eCommerce, OOD, High Level Design, TDD, Unix, AIX, Architecture, Eclipse, PCI DSS, Payment System, Encryption, Maven, J2EE, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Oracle 10/OC4J, JCR, CMS, Jackrabbit, MVC, TCP/IP, PuTTY, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, Stored Procedures, Multi-threading, Design Patterns, MVC, DB2, Oracle, PL/SQL, Pair programming, XML Spy, Agile and Scrum
Project: Develop Content Management System
• Architecture, Design, Development of web content management system with CQ5.
• Data Migration of high volume data from legacy system to CMS with Linux, WCM, JCR, JRX, Tagging, eCommerce, Java, TCP/IP, PuTTY, SOA, CQ5. Data Conversion, Integration with CMS.
Project: Work flow system
• Architecture, Design, Development of SOA for Human Workflow with Oracle 10g SOA Suite, Java, CQ5, Mule, WCM, OpenId, JCR, Spring, Hibernate, BPEL, Web Services, SSO and OSB.
• Service bus analysis.
• Develop CMS with Jackrabbit. XSD and Schema Design.
• Development of security modules with JAAS, Caching, CA, LDAP, SSL and Sun Identity Manager both in Weblogic and Tomcat.
• Encryption and HTTPS for security. Develop RESTful web services..
• Content management with Documentum.
• Analysis, Design, Architecture and Prototyping.
• Mentoring junior developers. Building prototype.
• Develop scalable, load balanced, highly available and auditable application.
• Architecture and Develop FX system in Java for brokers, FIX, hedge funds and traders with FIX protocol with Java, J2EE, SOA, ESB, UML, RSA, Spring and Oracle. Web content management with CMS and DAM for property management with CQ4. Build, release, QA and configuration management..
• Create expert advisors, database design, trading signals and autotrading.
• GUI development, estimation, monitoring and reporting, task allocation, code review and proposals.
• Build prototype and evolve these to scalable, secure and auditable application with ITIL. Develop RESTful web services and CRM.
• Project planning, architecture, design, requirement analysis, management (agile), system documentation. Bigdata integration with EC2, MongoDB and Hadoop
• Team lead and manage 5 people with mentoring.
• Schedule task and review progress. Presents a positive, professional, constructive image to customers and suppliers alike.
• QA Management and Risk management. Deliver product within reasonable time and budgetary constraints.
• Work closely with Quality Assurance for ISO 9001 to advocate and adopt development standards and support testing, user acceptance, and training.
• Deployment of software enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
• Upgradation and maintenance of releases.
• Work together with senior management to plan and execute projects. Analysis of log files.
Back Office: Accounting, Confirmations, Settlements, post trade services
• Asset Class: FX Options, Future, Swap, Derivatives, Spot/Forward market conventions
• Highly secured encrypted modules with data encryption, performance analysis, system integration, enhancement and bug fixing.
• Access control with JAAS, AD and LDAP.
Java, J2EE, Maven, Swing, Python, TDD, EasyMock, SSL, Architecture, Swing, Generics, JIRA, Multithreading, Eclipse, JUnit, Oracle, XML, Code coverage, Clover, Agile
• Development of complete medium size web based projects (full life cycle) for stores and integration with legacy systems.
• Designing and developing software products in a timely manner adhering to high quality standards.
• UI development with JSP/JSF. Security and access control with JAAS and LDAP.
Java, J2EE, Swing, JSF, Tomcat, CRM, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Maven, Hudson, CSS, Jetty, SOA, Java Scripts, Cruise Control, Perl, Python, JMock, Struts, Netbeans, JMock, Continuous integration, Access Control, JAAS, JPA, AD, LDAP, GlassFish, Estimation, OOD, Enterprise Architect, JSP, GWT, SOAP, UML, Validation, Annotations, Jasper Reports, TDD, PL/SQL, MySQL, JUnit, Fitnesse, Integration test, Continuous integration, JIRA, Eclipse, MVC, XML, Messaging, CSS, Agile, Scrum
• Web application development and big data integration
• The Uniprot Search Facility provides full text, advanced search, set manipulation and search filtering on the Universal Protein Resource, providing interesting and complex views of data. Lucene is used for search engine. Coordinate global team for software product development.
Java, Tomcat, Lucene, Scala, OOD, C#, BizTalk, Visio, UML, Swing, J2EE, JSF, Ruby, Groovy, Eclipse, Hibernate, Hudson, TDD, SOA, PHP, UML, Jackrabbit, CMS, EC2, Cloud, Netbeans, JQuery, Architecture. LDAP, GUI, JMS, Swing, EJB, SOAP, JSP, Tapestry, Java Scripts, Tomcat, Web Services, REST,YUI, JIRA, Eclipse, Agile, JUnit, JMock, Tera byte size databases, Oracle, Annotations, XSD, XML, AJAX, XSLT.
• Design with UML using Tomcat for front end and Weblogic for business layer and MS SQL Server 2005 for back end. User interface development with JSF (Rich Faces)
• UI development with JSF and access control with JAAS, SSL, HTTPS and LDAP.
• Web services were used between these layers for SOA.
• Hibernate and Spring were used for back end.
• I was involved in all the life cycles of the project.
• JUnit and Jameleon/Selenium tests were used for testing.
• Integration of various layers were also performed with various methods.
• Highly secured algorithms with JAAS were also used for access control with SSL in Tomcat and Weblogic.
• In Environmental Agency project Flood Line Warning System I have used GIS, Oracle, Struts, EJB and JSP.
Java, J2EE, Tomcat, JSF, OOD, UML, JUnit, JMock, Swing, WebSphere, Velocity, Unix, AIX, Eclipse, Struts, Waterfall,, Spring Web Flow, Hibernate, Jetty, CSS, GUI, CRM, JSP, JAAS, Clearcase, SOAP, LDAP, PHP, CA, Sun Identity Management, SOA, OOD, RUP, Enterprise Architect, EJB 2/3, GIS, BPM, JRules, Weblogic, Wiki, JBoss, BPEL, TDD, ESB, JMS, Tomcat, Cruise Control, XSD, Web Services, MS SQL Server 2005, Axis 2.0, Jameleon/Selenium tests, JIRA, Coverage, SVN, XHTML, XP, WCAG, Agile, Scrum, Confluence
• As a Software Engineer at Daresbury Laboratory I was involved in implementing crystal centering for data acquisition and analysis with HPC.
• The data acquisition was carried out with Generic Data Acquisition software. GDA was envisaged as a flexible system with a fundamental three layer architecture that could be used as a single application or in client server mode with Java, AI, Swing, GUI, OOD and SOA.
• Team lead and manage 5 people with mentoring. Support and Maintenance.
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Advanced java image processing using object recognition, neural networks and preprocessing to find small crystals. Automation and integration using robot and DNA for pipeline testing. Implementation of crystal centering at Diamond beamlines with HPC.
• Undertake developments funded by the EU BIOXHIT program, mainly in the area of experimental control and data acquisition with automation (robot). Specific developments include:
• To implement crystal centering with C3D and XREC programs with image analysis.
• Design, SOA, Algorithms, Develop front end GUI with Java and Swing for data collection and analysis. Coordinate global team for software product development.
• Interfacing with data bases. Developing web services Security with JAAS and LDAP.
• Integration of Oracle database with hibernate with GDA. Integration of ADSC software for CCD detectors for better performance. 3D control of robot with C++ program and Java. Enhancing image processing algorithms.
• Data analysis using curve fitting, regression and statistics.
• Image processing and Data analysis and performance evaluation using Sun Grid Engine and multiprocessor capabilities.
Masters, Computer Systems Engineering
Contact Mylrajan Muthusamy
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Mylrajan directly in Worksome.
33800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark