London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Write and edit copy for social and editorial ensuring PMG Labs tone is used throughout.
• Community management and daily monitoring of interactions; ensured responses were reflective of Pat McGrath Lab's brand and tone of voice.
• Picture and content research, sourcing material from all types of archival material.
• Updating imagery to work for Instagram: editing into GIF's; animations with After Effects; colour-grading into the aesthetic of PMG Labs products using Photoshop.
• Liaising with the agencies to cast influencers and talent; organising budget; liaising with photographers, stylists and make-up artists to create final image; scout, select and reserve locations; reserve and rent equipment from production companies.
• Shoot, create, and edit enticing original and high-quality picture and video content across multiple platforms. Work with the Art Director to create templates for each platform so that the aesthetic of PMG is consistent. Editing final photography and video products using Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and other Creative Suite programmes.
• Research and source the best music tracks and sound effects for video content, using sound editing programs.
• Manage and create content from press events, product launches, and celebrity appearances.
• Assisting Pat McGrath and producing written and video content during the designer shows (Prada, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Valentino, etc.) in London, Milan, New York and Paris.
• Digital asset management and workflow; strong knowledge of Dropbox, Asana, Wavepost programs.
• Continually identifying, interpreting & sharing emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media and technology where relevant to Pat McGrath and the creative team. Keeping abreast of beauty events and news of interest to Pat and the brand.
- Production planning
- Community management
- Account management for Black Tower
• Creating content calendars and writing copy. Helping with content strategy with Content Lead.
• Scheduling posts and creating insight reports using social tool Khoros.
• Liaising with Brand Management on sensitive community responses and offering solutions.
• Understanding how to connect with the community and capitalising on how they interact with the brand.
• Briefing designer on visual assets.
Bachelors, History of Art
Foundation Diploma, Graphic Design
Contact Sophia Lee
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Sophia directly in Worksome.
21100+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark