, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Developed Cucumber feature files for BDD scenarios.
• Implemented scenario Step Defs in Java.
• Developed Unit Tests in Junit, Mockito, WireMock.
• Developed Rest APIs for Check-out, Search & Browse pages for YNAP
• Developed Content Pages for DFS
• Developed Basket Page for Tomy Hilfiger
• Support - Bug fixes, Enhancements & Refactoring code
• Developed assortment, price and alert management systems for Waitrose B2B.
• Developed click and collect for AnnSummers.
• Developed CSR App for Comet.
• Developed CSR App & Click and Collect for TallyWeijl.
• Developed features and fixes for Debenhams, JDSports, Equestrian Clearance and The Works.
• Responsible for requirement analysis review, design, system impact analysis, tasks split up, planning, development, unit testing, releases, support
• Quick turnaround of development balancing time, resource, scope, quality, iterations and constraints
Developed and supported various restful web services in reporting, merchandising, translations and auditlog.
• Developed acceptance tests in Fitnesse.
• Developed a test helper web application using RestEasy which can load test data into data base and remove the data from database.
• Linked the acceptance tests with test helper to load data before running the tests and remove the test data from database after running the database.
• Developed the interfaces and unit tests for three layers (web service, core service, persistence) using Junit, EasyMock.
• Developed in-memory database test for persistence layer using Hypersonic.
• Developed in-memory (standalone) test for Jaxrs using RestEasy dispatcher.
• Developed the implementations for the three layers using RestEasy, Spring, Maven, Jpa and Hibernate.
• Developed a test runner project to link all the tests across the modules/layers into in one single suite and analysed the Code Coverage (Code Test Coverage) in Eclipse.
• Made sure the code is up to the standards using Check Style properties file defined across the organization linked via svn: externals into Eclipse.
• Built a Hudson job for automatically picks up the code committed into SVN, builds it, runs the tests, deploys the application(s) into DEV Linux server, runs the acceptance tests, runs the analysis Hudson job to make sure the code quality is high with respect to check style & code coverage.
• Supported for move into DevInt, Integration, QA, PPD environments. Built Hudson jobs for deployments of code & tests.
• Quickly fixed defects raised by calling services. Coordinated deployments of fixes. Helped calling services integrating (to able to call) with my service.
• Migration of JBoss application server 4.2. to 5.1.
• Load Test the service, Performance Testing & Tuning.
• Developed enhancements in reusable web portlets environment
• Developed web service in IBM environment
• Supported & developed fixes in web, j2ee environment
• Developed PLSQL scripts
• Developed & enhanced j2ee web applications using aspect-oriented programs by Spring, relational object-oriented programs by Hibernate.
• Developed j2ee web applications using JSP, Struts, EJBs
• Supported, developed fixes, enhanced j2ee web, windows client applications
Contact Suga Arumugam
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Suga directly in Worksome.
33700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark