Otley, United Kingdom
scoping and on-site Workshops for Prometheus Plant Maintenance software and core SAP PM. Was
also the Project Technical lead in the end to end implementation of Prometheus Electronic Permit to
work system and Prometheus Middleware. Providing technical and functional expertise to the customers via training and assessments on processes and software within SAP.
• UAT and Training end users and super users on Prometheus software and Standard SAP PM
• Developed customised process strategies for customers, including training programs
• Created custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
• Creating Configurations for Prometheus Electronic Permit to Work system using SQL scripts
• Used my IT knowledge around Web services, IIS and MSSQL to enable the integration of Prometheus Permit to Work system
• Used my Functional and technical knowledge of SAP PM with an understanding of other
modules in SAP that PM interacts with, including MM, HR, PS, and PP
• Knowledge of ERP systems integrations with Dynamics AX, Oracle JDE and IBM Maximo
running of operational business processes by resolving problems, enabling SAP users to work
efficiently and effectively. Implementation of the SAP PM Module and integration with SAP SD/APO.
Consulting mainly on SAP PM, WM and PP.
• Implementation and configuration of SAP PM Planned Maintenance, reactive maintenance
and measurement point process including breakdown alerts, CIF integration to allow
maintenance orders to show on the Detailed scheduling planning board in SAP APO
• Set up of maintenance plans in line with Total Productive Maintenance schedule
• Implemented Z program to control the email flow of Maintenance requests to correct
• Training and support for the users of the PM module
• Full analysis of the WM structure and changes to Pick and Put away strategy and storage
• Set up 2 Step confirmations for WM transfer orders
• Changes to RF Queues and Movement type printer determination
• Analysing and support of Production order issues
• Recommendation of Daily SAP administration tasks
• Documented new processes and compiled user guides
• Ran user refresher courses for PM, WM, PP and QM modules
system Carve Out project. Consulting mainly around SAP FI-CO.
• Functional support, diagnosis and resolution
• Set up and maintained a Purchasing document release matrix to allow tracking of approval
groups and levels
• Maintain User Administration, rights and profiles
• UAT on SAP FI-CO, MM, PM
• Configured Data Medium Exchange to allow output of BACS files
• Created Work instructions and standard operating procedures for follow on SAP Support
configuration and Project Management on several successful projects. Working closely with multiple
business process owners to identify, define, develop and deliver enhancements and manage changes.
• SD configuration around Inbound Sales EDI's, conversion to Sales orders, Batch management
using SLED, distribution to the main warehouse
• Configured Sales, Tax determination, Delivery and Billing document types, item and schedule
line categories, Customer Master Data.
• Implemented, configured and administration of SAP MM (SRM) to support indirect
procurement of goods and services, this brought down purchasing costs greatly.
• Knowledge of SAP SRM processes related to strategic sourcing, self-service procurement,
catalogue content management, and workflows from both a process and configuration
• Project Managed automation of the output of Purchase Orders to suppliers and re-design of the PO in SAPSCRIPT.
• SAP set up and analysis of IDOCS and integration into DHL link and their CTMS system
• Analysed issues with any incoming IDOC from a 3rd party EDI provider for Sales orders,
Invoice and Advanced shipping notifications.
• Project Managed new Warehouse and Distribution centre procedures involving use of material movements and full warehouse management including PP-WM interface.
• Cross functional (SD-MM-FI) configuration & implementation.
• Configured and Implemented Contracts, Scheduling agreements & Billing Processes'.
providing business critical support to users. Experienced in supporting a complex and highly
configured SAP landscape.
• Coordinated with the Basis team to test the various upgrades and functional changes in the system
• Experience in configuration mainly with SD, MM, with HU management, storage locations
and shipping point determination, also with MM-PUR Purchase Requisition workflows
• Provided 2nd line support and development to all business areas
• SAP user training and writing guides on new procedures
• Project managed set up of material suppliers to use SAP Supplier Network Collaboration
• Was heavily involved with SAP integration into Barco Plantmaster MES, using work centres,
sending production orders to workstation production lines. OOE, Downtime, Schedule
Adherence, Scrap and Machine Changeover Duration reporting.
• Developed Logistics reporting using SAP BW, SAP Query and Quickviewer
• Basis tasks including authorisations, system configuration, Local client EDI resolutions, batch
job configuration and LSMW
• Used ABAP workbench editor to successfully debug code relating to in house program and sent recommendations to ABAP team
• Provided timely resolution of reported incidents and service request in purchasing, inventory,
invoice verification and production planning areas.
Supported all IT Services including Servers, desktop PCs, laptops, meeting room video conferencing
and office printing. Managed routine maintenance jobs, database backups & ensure that the systems are secure & reliable.
• Provided 2nd Level Support and small enhancements across SAP MM, SAP SD and SAP FICO
• Creating and updating relevant documentation such as Functional and Design Specifications.
• Understand and interpret business priorities, problems and opportunities into business
• Analysed and resolution of incoming Incidents and Service Requests
• Set up new Servers, PCs, Printers & equipment
• Administration of Windows Active Directory, Exchange and Network systems.
• Designed and implemented Sales target reports and KPI's using SAP BOBJ
• Provided Support via telephone, email and in person
• Logged all support calls
• Escalated calls to relevant level
• Support of all hardware including Servers
• Perform upgrades on IT equipment
Unspecified, Computing Sciences
Contact Colin Bennett
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Colin directly in Worksome.
33700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark