Senior business analyst specialising in life, pensions and general insurance.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Key strengths include: applying business and process analysis techniques to produce high quality, timely and appropriate requirements; using technical and data analysis skills to ensure proposed solutions are cost-effective, to standard and are achievable; communicating and collaboratively engaging with business colleagues and solution providers to ensure the achievement of business objectives; applying experience gained across multiple software platforms to deliver effective and efficient solutions.
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Business analysis for the migration of three underwriting companies to the strategic Acturis platform.
• Delivered requirements for product definition, credit finance integration and document definition.
• Requirements definition and data mapping for Motor Insurance Database, bordereau reports and automation.
1 of 3
• Business and data analysis supporting the migration and enhancement of the new CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution.
• Captured, analysed and delivered business requirements for a complaints replacement system.
• Business analysis for set of change requests which delivered significant business benefit in an interim release.
• Created and agreed a set of processes for handover of CRM access requests to Access Management.
• Business and data analysis for the successful migration of pilot CRM to strategic Dynamics solution.
• Assigned as key business analyst for the Corporate Savings business department to ensure implementation of vital new
ECM image and workflow solution.
• Produced requirements and designs, tested and led implementation of initial workflow MI solution.
• Completed two successful illustrations and communications projects.
• Assisted tax legislation project to rationalise customer letters.
• Mentored three recent business analyst starters.
• Business analysis and design on the customisation of the FNZ Corporate Wrap platform.
• Produced user story based requirements for auto-enrolment changes under challenging deadlines.
• Produced analysis of end to end solution delivery process with recommendations for improvement.
investigations on Zurich's front line general insurance web/e-commerce applications based on EdgeIPK Connect user
• Development and support analyst/programmer on the Eagle Star Commercial IT Cogen system.
• Lead developer implementing NPI's pension systems onto the IBM/CAPSIL and Honeywell Bull platforms.
2 of 3
Contact Graham Hills
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Graham directly in Worksome.
33800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark