Senior Software Analyst
Chester, United Kingdom
Tools / Applications WSO2, JIRA , Netcracker, Weblogic 11g, OSB 11g, BPM Worklist, Hudson, BMC Remedyforce, Visual Studio,
CVS, SVN, Sonar, PL/SQL Developer, Soup –UI,
Lotus Notes, Putty, WinSCP, HP ALM
Architectures Archimate 3 Certified, TOGAF, Open Group Framework , Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), 3-tier Architecture, Model-View-Controller (MVC), Enterprise Java Beans (EJBs), Design patterns
Methodologies / Best Practices& Soft skills People management, negotiation and communication skills, business / client management, partner engineering, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall model, OOP, Leadership, presentation skills.
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
Team Size: Variable
Environment: WSO2, Ballerina, API Management, AD, Shibboleth, Java, JIRA, Identity Management, Single Sign on, SOA, SQL, PL/SQL, Scrum, Agile, Web Services.
Description: API Management is a central repository platform building project for all API used across UCL.
Lecturecast everywhere Project was to enable and expand more leacturecast enabled rooms and therefore is a huge project. Was mainly involved in Technical risks and decisions as well as leading development around this.
Leading Identity team for temporary basis. Identity team takes care of identity management, active directory, Shibboleth, Single Sign on concerns.
• Provides senior level IT technical lead services and direction.
• Acting as a lead, scrum master for Identity team.
• Maintaining High Level Designs for the projects.
• Responsible for Solution consulting, designing and planning the roadmap ahead.
• Responsible for attending external vendors as a representative from UCL.
• Responsible for moving the team into Agile culture.
• Platform building for APIs for future UCL roadmap.
• API standardization and best practices implementation on larger scale.
• Taking risks into calculation and estimating different projects, designing solution approaches, planning, and assigning the tasks.
Description: Bulk edit is a new feature introduced in the application where user can edit many amendments at once.
• Acted as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for converting the business requirement into codes.
• Business requirement analysis and design.
• Responsible for Solution consulting with third party vendors as well as in house business.
• Responsible for attending client meetings, requirement gathering and feedback.
• Risk calculation as well as analysis of requirements.
• Business interaction for strategic planning of the coming releases.
• End to end development of the features needed for the application as well as enhancements.
Environment: Netcracker, SFDC, JAVA, SOA, OSB, BPEL, SQL, PL/SQL, Junit, Scrum, Agile, Web Services, XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT, XForms, JAXB,
Description: Provisioning via Netcracker deals with external vendors operations. Project includes analysing, developing new enhancements and resolving issues in orders and network related entities from different AO towards Telenet for which provisioning is done via Netcracker.
• Acted as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for reporting issues from client's business representatives.
• Responsible for attending client meetings, business escalations and feedback.
• Worked in production support and ensured CRs are resolved in specified SLAs.
• Acted as lead of the project and analysed many issues, production support and also provided training to the team members.
• Done Incoming analysis, reporting as well as assigning tasks to other team members.
• Interacting with external vendor's representatives and Alternative Operators, external teams for applications that interact with Netcracker.
• Active participation in analysing and resolving/fixing the post release issues, so that issues reported and related post release activities are delivered on time.
Environment: JAVA, SOAP, BPEL, OSB, SQL, PL/SQL, Junit, Scrum, Agile, Web Services, XML, XSD, XPath
Description: Non Billing Support included production support for all the application including order intake to customer service.
• Worked as an offshore team member and responsible for coding.
• Active participation in analysing and resolving defects.
• Done about 50 enhancements / fixes which resulted in minimum incoming and reduced issues on production.
• Came up with innovative ideas of automation for ground breaking scripts and programs which minimized the project efforts significantly and have been awarded for the same.
• communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical project stakeholders.
Environment: JAVA, RDBMS, .NET, PL SQL, Eclipse, Visual Studio, HTML, AJAX, CSS, C#, C++,
Description: Infosys training programme was the extensive training programme for new joinees.
• Worked for innovative programmes and automation using Java.
• Successfully completed the JAVA/RDBMS module training with 5 GPA on scale of 0 to 5.
• Successfully completed the .NET module training with 4.2 GPA on scale of 0 to 5.
• Explored new technologies and best practices for coding and debugging.
• Have done automation for monitoring CQA standards of the module as part of DevOps and Agile framework and have been awarded for the same.
Bachelors, Electronics & Telecommunication
Contact Chaitali Khodwe
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Chaitali directly in Worksome.
33800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark