Cross-industry consultant enabling customer & revenue growth
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
As CEO Paul is responsible for setting the vision and direction for the company. He also leads the Sales, Marketing and Client Success work. MyCustomerLens is currently bootstrapping, which means this is a part-time role.
• Supporting Network Buying Group to develop a new purpose, vision, values and strategic priorities.
• Running a series of customer journey mapping workshops, at all the UK offices of The Big Lottery Fund, to help their staff redesign their funding processes to be more customer centric.
• Supporting the RFL to design and implement a transformation programme that delivered a customer-centric culture and way of operating.
• Successfully facilitating a client training workshop for UBS, despite having limited technical knowledge of the subjects being discussed.
• Leading the customer centricity pilot programme for the CSPNetwork. Providing guidance to four pilot programmes, developing and sharing training resources and running a series of workshops and webinars.
• Supporting European Gymnastics (UEG) to develop and implement a new strategic vision for their sport. This project included facilitating large stakeholder workshops and working through interpreters.
• Delivering research & analysis on evolving University student needs
• Successfully led the creation and implementation of the high performing NGB model (HPNGB), a systematic approach to transforming the capability and performance of NGBs and other sector partners. Achieving this required collaborating with senior stakeholders across Sport England and NGBs to develop a model and process to transform the way NGBs run their sport.
• Led the scoping and development of several behaviour change pilots, that tested and refined a process for improving the frequency and longevity of sports participation.
• Developed a vision and approach to raising the wider sector's understanding of customer centric growth principles. This included leading the production of the 'Habits in Community Sport' insight report published in 2013 and developing a 'professional services' approach to reviewing NGB strategies and business models.
• Other responsibilities included managing the relationships with outsourced service providers and support the personal development of my team.
Contact Paul Roberts
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Paul directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark