Commercially minded business manager specialising in E-commerce and Operations
Ruislip, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Commercial Planning & Forecasting duties involved P&L KPI management, setting budgets across the business, cash flow management, product pricing and margin management, planning sell through and forecasting sales and financials.
• Operational responsibilities include managing the supply chain & logistics (which includes procurement, 3rd party logistics, fulfilment and inventory management), planning and organizing all stakeholders and responsible for planning & execution of all major initiatives.
• Responsible for growing the wholesale and retail sales channels by working closely with external sales agents and retail buying teams to plan buy, delivery and sell through.
• Create and monitor key metrics across all areas of the business to manage performance.
• Responsible for analysing financial and sales data to provide actionable insights enabling business growth and improved performance.
• Responsible for developing junior team members which involved mentoring, planning and providing training, resources and tools to achieve objectives.
• Commercial responsibilities include price setting, margin management, planning sell through, P&L forecasting, forecasting sales, budgeting and cash flow management.
• Responsible for managing the supply chain which includes supplier management, logistics, fulfillment and inventory management. The inventory involved placing orders with factories, forecasting & monitoring stock levels, communicating stock outs and general SKU management.
• Responsible for working with internal & external stakeholders to develop processes, procedures, KPIs and systems integrations and to provide training where required. This supported execution of collaborations with music artists, footballers and other influencers geared towards influencer marketing.
• Responsible for identifying technological solutions, specking requirements, managing implementation and providing user training.
• First point of contact for major retailers including JD, USC and New Era for SLAs, planning buy and sell through, digital assets, POs & Invoicing, order fulfilment, payments and issues.
• Responsible for creating MI reports and providing actionable insights that drive digital marketing activities and product development
This included developing and managing the SOP, across the e-commerce, marketing, finance, procurement, sales administration, fulfilment, customer service and inventory management functions of the business. This involves working with various departments to develop procedures, systems integrations and to provide training where required.
• Responsible for the supply chain which involves 3pl, sourcing components, negotiating prices & SLAs, procurement, arranging assembly of components and overseeing fulfillment.
• Developed and executed a full stack digital marketing strategy, focusing on influencer collaborations and social media paid ads. This also includes email marketing, SEM, SEO and social media.
• E-commerce duties include managing the B2B and B2C Shopify sites, which involve managing the functionality, app integration, content creation, product setup, UX and UI.
• Responsible for creating and developing collaborations with influencers (sports & music industries) and leading Football Clubs to create unique alcohol products under license.
Foundation, Prince 2
Certification, Google Adwords certification
Contact Mayur Patel
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Mayur directly in Worksome.
20700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark