Strong and highly analytical mindset with software background specialising in data science
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Project-managed activities such as resource/time planning, monitoring budget/project risks/customer satisfactions and post-project reviews. Conceived a new bank statement format that was used by more than 1.1 million users.
• Created test cases to support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and ensure fit-for-purpose solution prior to successful handover.
• Extracted complex data and simplified into meaningful business-level metrics with insights, recommendations to extracting and manipulating data from data warehouses like Google BigQuery.
• Researched and provided business analytics for the development of existing methods and technologies, resulting in easier documentation, 30% time saving on application processes and 20% paper savings.
• Defined internal processes and software projects to develop dynamic processes, such as a business tracking app with data wrangling using python and big data frameworks.
• Presented and articulated findings to strategies & insights to enable the business to make data-driven decisions with visualizing data in reports, dashboards on Tableau Server, Python and SPSS.
• Created user stories based on product and business requirements, to provide all technical details needed from a software engineering perspective and entry points for detailed technical specification documents.
Bachelors, Industrial Engineering
Contact Aishea Yildizhan
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Aishea directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark