Data Analyst | STATA, SAS, & SPSS | Writer | Manuscript Editor
London, United Kingdom
I also possess technical writing and editing skills with years of writing and editing experience. In the last 10 years, I have developed and edited several financial and technical and financial documents for clients, which includes online help, white papers, manuals (system, end-user, training), project plans, design specifications, test plans, and business correspondence. I have also assisted clients in completing financial papers, such as financial reporting, cash flow statements, GAAP, Statutory reporting, 510 (k) Submissions, 510 (k) International Submissions, Masters and Ph.D. theses.
I provide substantive editing service, which is more advanced than copy editing. I have proven publication records by assisting clients to publish their manuscripts in top-tier journals.
In my editing service,I will fix the grammar, spelling, style, and punctuation issues. Moreover, I will remove transition problems, jargon, and wordiness. I will also polish your paper, eliminating grammatical errors, punctuation errors, spelling mistakes, and typographical errors. I will refine the word choice and sentence structure to improve flow, tone, and clarity.
The service will also include the stylistic changes, replacing informal words with more formal alternatives. Moreover, I will rewrite weak sentences and turn them into stronger sentences to improving the flow and style of your document.
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Providing editing service for scientific manuscripts, grants, and technical reports based on various clinical and biomedical research disciplines
• Copyediting manuscripts and articles for grammar, spelling, and style
• Developing a cover letter
• Developing an abstract for clients
• Rewriting copy to making information clear and easy to understand
• Checking manuscript (point-by-point)
• Offering substantive and copy editing and proofreading services
• Editing references and appendices, including content for grammatical correctness
• Used SAS, SPSS, STATA, XLSTAT, MS Excel to analyse and interpret data
• Performed complex the statistical analysis for clients, which include study design, power and sample size determinations, hypothesis test.
• Used statistical to validate and interpret data
• techniques Data analysis such as quality control, sample comparisons (t-test, Chi-square, Wilcoxon Rank test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov GOF test Kruskal-Wallis Rank Sum test etc.), model selection, model fitting and model predictions, regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, survival analysis, multivariate analysis, ROC curve analysis, and validation analysis.
• Edited and proofread technical and scientific documents
• Edited for grammar, clarity, and accuracy of technical and scientific documents
• Edited journal manuscript
• Edited general academic document
• Offered scientific and academic editing services to achieve clarity and precision
• Proofread online content for factual and grammatical accuracy
• Referred to a search engine and library collection for verifying facts and figures.
• Rewrote copy for making information clear and easy to understand.
• Corrected accuracy and coherence of contents and rectified style errors.
Masters, Computer Science
Contact Paul Solomon
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Paul directly in Worksome.
31700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark