Salesforce Administrator specialising in customer success
watford, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Specialising in Customer success and developing the customer journey through salesforce
• Salesforce configuration experience (Process builder, validation rules and formulas)
• Dashboard and Report creation
• Implementation of Salesforce, including the adoption of service cloud. Working alongside a contracted Salesforce consultant to create a MVP (Minimum Viable Product). Trained support team, created workflows, and produced dashboards and reports at both operational and user level.
• Built and managed a 2-tiered technical support team, which has grown from 5 to 17 members of staff across two locations, with the responsibility to aid in the installation and service of over 600,000 M2M systems within the fire, security and health sector.
• Integration and management of support team in new locations post Company acquisitions, training new and existing staff on Salesforce combined with cross training enabling support across multiple product ranges.
• Supported the Sales department in identifying and resolving any customer issues ensuring business retention and increase product sales.
• Creating and implementing KPIs for the technical support staff.
• Headed up end to end recruitment process for all technical support staff, organising and providing training sessions, setting targets and delivering frequent performance-based appraisals.
• Work closely with the Company networks / IT department to compile reports to analyse employee performance and recognise trends and potential issues.
• Travelled to Ireland, Holland and France to set up new Alarm Receiving Centres (ARC's) and provide specialist and specific training for technical departments
• Provide monthly reports to the board of Directors on performance
• Key contact to over 5,000 security Companies across Europe, providing support and solutions to maintain critical connectivity between the end user and the ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre).
• Led successful initiative to reduce call wait times by 50% from of 120 seconds to 60 seconds per month.
• Hiring, developing and managing the Technical Support Call Centre.
• Co-ordinate and provide out of hours support
• Repaired and upgraded customer PCs and laptops.
• Sold computer software, hardware and computer accessories.
• Managed Internet centre
• Providing existing and new customers with start up programs tailored to their personal fitness goals and monitoring their progress over 3 months
• Planning and delivering group classes and individual sessions
BTEC, Leadership and Management
Secondary, Personal Development
Contact Lee Grant
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Lee directly in Worksome.
31000+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark