Talented Customer Support Agent
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
Managed daily communications with clients by Live Chat, Email and Forum discussions. Assisted clients with issues and inquiries in a busy and fast-paced environment. Resolved customer issues by troubleshooting, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
• Moderated the company's Forum and created educational content on the forum daily.
• Cross-trained over 4 support staff in 2 years.
• Educated clients on product and services information resulting in a 60% increase in new account registrations.
• Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 95% within six months.
• Handled Verification of client Identification.
• Supervised a support team of four team members.
• Recommended potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
• Developed and implementing new processes for better operations in the customer support department resulting in efficient and higher employee morale.
• Consistently received positive feedback from clients and created a repeated business by developing long-term relationships with customers.
• Worked closely with the Sales and Marketing team in creating lead-oriented content for forex blogs, forums, and websites which resulted in a 70% rapid increase in client registrations.
• Developed highly empathetic client relationships, earned a reputation for delivering exceptional customer service and achieved customer satisfaction rating of 95% within six months
• Increased sales 80% by offering advice on purchases and promoting additional products.
• Processed orders, receipts and maintained cash flow books.
• Recommended solutions within customer budgets and proactively followed up with all leads.
• Ensured customers were satisfied with every part of the fashion shops from initial greetings through order completion.
• Submitted buying recommendations to management based on customer feedback and sales trends.
• Suggested accessory options to create beautiful head-to-toe outfits.
• Stocked and organized shelves with new inventory.
• Improved operational efficiencies while managing customer's requests, store inventory, transactions, new purchase orders, and pricing needs.
BSc, Monthly sales (Minor in Business)
Contact Juliet Esenam
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Juliet directly in Worksome.
31900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark