My role as a hands-on recruiting manager was to deliver on the immediate requirements, account manage and help form and train an offshore recruitment team. I was expected by the end of the 6 months' contract to have a strong relationship with our clients with consistent supply of roles, an offshore recruitment team capable of delivering and meeting the clients SLAs. I successfully completed my contract objectives.
Working closely with the managing director, I setup ATS (Bullhorn), job boards, external suppliers (whilst our offshore team was being formed) and a professional networking presence. I directly hired 8 recruiters through LinkedIn for the offshore team in India within the first 2 months, maintained a consistent supply of roles by working closely with client stakeholders whilst achieving agreed SLAs.
I successfully implemented a networking/headhunting hiring approach within the business, significantly reducing costs of job boards and external agencies.
● Averaged 4 placements per month individually and as a team we achieved 9, 11, 12 placements in my final 3 months.
● Averaged 66 vacancies per month from our clients.
● In the final 3 months, our average cost of hire was less than £120. This was due to our direct networking hiring model. Our costs were only for LinkedIn, Xing, ATS subscriptions and 1 online job board databaseaccess.
● Tracking KPIs (candidates added to ATS, calls to candidates, CVs submitted, interviews, placements), analysing performance and training recruiters to improve their skills, where KPI's showed low performance.
My role was 50% managing and 50% recruiting. I account managed multiple clients, working closely with the stakeholders (internal recruitment, HR and hiring managers). I directly managed 4 senior recruiters, who managed 4 recruiters (this team of 16 was based offshore), I allocated the roles to each senior recruiter and managed this process to achieve our agreed SLAs.
● I recruited and placed various candidates in various roles including Infrastructure (support, administrators, network, cloud), development (C#, Java), databases (Oracle, SAP, IBM) and management (BA, PM).
● I used headhunting, networking sites (LinkedIn, Xing) to source candidates and occasionally used job boards. I was also responsible for managing the PSL, which were used when increased demand could impact our SLAs.
● Managed 100+ roles per month, both contract and permanent.
● On an average, as a team we filled 25 roles per month. On average, personally contributed 5 per month.
● I regularly ran Skype training on recruiting methods for the offshore team based in India, focusing on a consultative approach. Our placement performance as a team during my contract improved by 23%.Skills
• Direct sourcing though Candidate/CV Database, Social Media, Job Postings, Referrals, Internal sourcing, Personal network
• Running Advertising campaigns, Attending Job fairs, Approaching Universities/ Training Institutes
• Liaising with Stakeholders/Hiring Managers and Candidates in terms of Interview arrangements (Telephonic/skype/Personnel-Travel), Post Offer and offer letters.
• Managing record of the all employees with the related expenses.
• Day to day admin Services
• Involve and arrange inductions for new staffs
• Briefing new staffs induction trainings
• Working with the Head of HR to ensure the local recruitment strategy aligns with the business goals, objectives and growth plan;
• Working with stakeholders and the rest of the HR team to gain a full understanding of the local business requirements and people plans so they can talent pool accordingly;
• Develops tailored long-term recruitment strategies;
• Leads both short-term and long-term recruitment campaigns for highly experienced professionals in both the technical and commercial sectors related to the travel industry;
• Benchmarking vacancies against competition and advise on competitive salary/benefits packages;
• Regularly reviews recruitment processes.
• Liaising with local councils and PCO Authorities
• Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
• Keeping HR related documents up to date and confidential, accurate and complies with legislation
• Assist in the recruitment process, Liaise with recruitment agencies
• Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
• Deal with joining formalities.
• Providing Inductions and arrange training.
• Providing company's uniform, Badge, Stationery, Systems etc.
• Arrange regular training and schedule Audits(quality, service and sales) on the regular bases
• Sometimes need to visit stores to assist in store activities.
• Grab positions which has been filed by Restaurants and Franchises on ATS
• Liaising with Hiring Managers of the restaurants
• Vacancy's usually advertised on local Restaurants and candidate can only apply through ATS
• Working on ATS screening the applications
• Sending them interview invites
• Arranging interviews liaising with Hiring Managers
• Arranging an induction meeting, guide them on Mc-Donald's products and employment and documents checks
• Involve in end to end on boarding process
• Develop them where they need improvements.
• Regular Audit and Performance Appraisals for the crew members
• Other functions are greeting and handling customers,
• Cash handling, using the till, and serving customers.
• Responsible for providing Quality manpower as that was our company's slogan.
• My job involved dealing with clients and finding them relevantly skilled workers. As well as carrying out normal admin duties as well as answering phone calls.
• Posting jobs on portals/ advertising by different modes(confidential as if now)
• Searching for Candidates using job portals(i.e. Naukri, Monster,times jobs, sulekha etc.) and also by head hunting.
• Calling them, arranging meetings, train them on CV building.
• Make them presentable to the clients, arranging interviews and retain them with company and Clients.
• Always believing in maintaining relationship with clients and candidates to keep them for future use.
• Analysis, Designing. Development
• Testing on all the levels.(UAT, OAT, MANUAL)
• Delivery to client
Basically looking after entire life cycle of software. At this time involved in two major project which one were Call Centre Software and Accounting software. In Call Centre using TAPI implements telephonic system and also managed to implement answering, declining, diverting, voice mail, auto answer all the features. After that storing and maintaining database, searches, handling internet and also different applications by one application which was very user friendly.
Secondary, Education Board
Contact Keya Dave
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Keya directly in Worksome.
33700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark