Slough, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• There were 2 set of applications - Legacy Mainframe backend and newly developed Java based front-end
and REST API backend developed in C# as interface for dealers. MS-SQL, F5 and Dynatrace were used.
• Implemented DevOps CI/CD pipeline for Mainframe applications using Jenkins, Endevor, SonarQube, Topaz
Total test, Git, UCD (IBM UrbanCode) and HP UFT. Developed a python based Dashboard from Mainframe
batch status fixed length text file.
• Maintained and enhanced the CI/CD pipeline for web application stack.
• Lead the Windows 7 and 2003 server migration program for risk remediation of end of support announced by Microsoft. Completed the transition of 150+ Microsoft applications to Azure stack in private cloud working in a Multi-vendor engagement model.
• Design and delivered new Commercial Banking Online platform for LBG clients. It replaced existing platforms to provide a single online entry point for digital products and services; simplifying how a client interacts with LBG online. It provides its users with various payment related functionalities like view account information, view total and separate balances for the account, creating different types of payments e.g. BACS payment, faster payment, CHAPS payment, Inter Accounts Transfer, Euro Payment etc.
• Software Used: Java/J2EE, Spring, Web service, WAS, AppDynamics, Junit, Maven, HP ALM, Service Now
Client – Lloyds Bank, UK – Chennai Oct 2012 – Nov 2014
• Delivered a major simplification program – “Industry Account Switchers” with new BPM Technology platform “Pega” first time in the Bank. This was delivered with a tight schedule to meet the timeline mandated by UK Payment council in Sep 2013. Challenges included integration with different sub systems within LBG and different vendors working on different components in parallel. This received a great feedback from Business i.e. less than 10% rejection ratio in automatic switches, best in class among participating banks.
Client – Capital One Auto Finance, US Jan 2010 – Sep 2012
• Re-engineered CLO (Common Loan Origination) by writing Web services in Java to integrate with BPM product Savvion and Rules engine Blaze for automating decisions for loan applications. This was a big win for COAF to enhance the front end system which was used by dealers and improved the success rate of the loan applications, time to decision.
• Software Used: Java/J2EE, JMS, SOAP Web services, Oracle DB, Savvion, Blaze
• Drove the initiative for automating MIS Report generation by developing an application in Spring/SQL and delivered it in 3 months.
MSc, Software Systems
Bachelors, Computer Science & Engineering
Contact Rangarajan Sivaraman
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Rangarajan directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark