Full Stack Java Developer
Norwich, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
- Using the BFF architecture
- Updating Spring 3 to spring 5 projects
- Maintaining Test Driven Development
- Creating selenium acceptance tests
- Using AWS lambdas
- Working with Java polopoly CMS
- Using Velocity template management
- Implementing features/widgets that are used across 100's of sites
- Following Agile Development Principles
- Updating a legacy code base
- Working with Apache Solr search platform
- Implementing features to improve brand awareness and site traffic (Sharing image overlays).
- Implementing features to improve SEO
framework backend and a GWT frontend.
- Employing a Test Driven Development process implementing unit/integrations tests using JUnit, Jmock and Mockito.
Using Liquibase for tracking, managing and applying Microsoft Server SQL 2016 schema changes.
- Assisted in building REST and SOAP web services
- Developing code that holds up to SOLID principles and followed clean-code standards.
- Managed Version control with TortoiseSVN.
- Exposed to a multitude of design patterns including and not limited to Singleton, Observer and Factory.
- Developing across the entire software development stack.
- Managing Java persistence with Hibernate framework.
- Issue tracking with Jira.
- Dependency Management with Apache Maven
BSc, Computer Science
BTEC, Computer Science Level 3 (Minor in Design)
Contact Shane Sturgeon
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Shane directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark