Senior Event and Exhibition manager
Norwich, United Kingdom
Event production and management Exhibition design, production and delivery
Membership, business and sponsorship development Marketing, design and communication management
I am an extremely personable and driven event professional, focussing on operational best practice and business development
strategy. I work very comfortably as both a self-starter and team player, having developed strong communication and influencing
skills within both private and public sector organisations. From brief to delivery of events, I'm passionate about meeting
objectives, optimising income and relationships with all stakeholders. I achieve this through fully engaging with the client brief,
attention to detail and a strong ability to translate ideas into strategies and well-organised, tactical objectives.
I am seeking a challenging and permanent role, where I can make a difference.
Areas of expertise include:
• Streamlining operating procedures • Proposition, lead and sales income • Programme content development
• Strategic development of marketing generation • Exhibition design, planning and content, e-communication and social • Corporate sponsorship and business operations
media strategies partnership development • Full client account management
• Data management • Budget projection, financial management, • Membership organisation
• Line management and training reporting and analysis (average budgets management and development 40k-1million)
BA Honours European Studies (with Spanish and Law) 2:1 Prince 2 Project Management Certified Practitioner
A levels: English Literature (C), Communication Arts (C) GCSEs: Maths, English, Science, Biology, Art, Sociology, History
event (previously managed by another company) to deliver a significant profit, increase membership benefits, streamline
business processes and financial systems, and within 18 months also researched, planned, and devised a strategic
document to deliver a range of commercially viable additional events and activities.
organisers (PCO) specialising in large-scale healthcare events. Average event: 200 - 3,000 delegates / 1-5 days / Exhibition: 20-100+ stands
Senior role managing large-scale events and lead on sponsorship and exhibition client accounts for the Company. Daily liaison and relationship maintenance, strategic exhibition planning and design, on-site operational
delivery of exhibition build and supplier management. Developing marketing communication strategies to create
leads, budget management and sales enablement.
• Led across all exhibition accounts, devised and drove the implementation of new commercial sponsorship packages
• Successfully resolved trade stakeholder and client membership issues through careful negotiation and collaboration.
• Developed successful sales strategies through close engagement with target customer base, generating leads through
marketing campaigns and an energised, inventive approach
Contact yvonne liversidge
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to yvonne directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark