Business Support Coordinator
Weymouth, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
administration support to all ASM Departments
• Organise and plan a team with a 1-2 year outlook
• To support and maintain all areas of responsibility that are owned by UK Business Support -
Reception, Travel, Engineering Support, Cost Savings, Stationery, Hospitality & UK Administration
• To carry out any and all of the core role requirements as per the Business Support Administrator role
whilst maintaining a view to continuous improvement
• Engineering Support
• Booking Travel
• Reception Cover
• Updating databases - inputting data and retrieving data.
• Updating spreadsheets - regularly or occasionally.
• Taking and distributing minutes from meetings - as a Word document or database update
• Sending meeting invitations to attendees.
• General daily administrative tasks (delivering post / issuing resources / booking rooms / advising Engineers on procedures / invoices / raising PO's etc.)
• Maintain Engineering processes (Functional Specs, Technical reports etc)
• Maintain Stationery (audit, order etc.)
• Maintain Office layout using D.O.S.M. & support 5's in office area
• Update quality procedures and documents in ASM Control (making amendments, creating visio diagrams)
• Project Support
• Creating and maintaining KPI's
• Provide other business areas of ASM with support as and when required.
• Making hospitality arrangements for meetings and customers;
• Making room bookings for meetings and training courses.
• Updating Engineering databases (Project Review Database, Operations and Engineering Defects Database, System Test Database);
• Archiving Technical Reports and Technical Specifications;
• Processing System Test Requests, publishing System Test Status;
• Assisting with travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels, courtesy cars, hire cars and trains;
• Ordering stationery and office consumables;
• Covering Reception – booking pool cars, phones, issuing visitor badges.
-Coaching and supporting the team to deliver fast and friendly service in store;
-Recruiting and training new staff members;
-Deal with any customer concerns in a professional, timely and polite manner;
-Ensure compliance with the Health & Safety Policy and Food Hygiene System;
-Preparing and serving hot or cold beverages;
-Receiving and processing customer payments;
-Following cash up and banking procedures;
-Receiving and processing deliveries;
-Placing and amending orders;
-Stock take and margin control;
CMI Level 5 Diploma, First Line Management
o Resource planning
o Meeting stakeholder needs
o Managing and communicating information
o Identifying development opportunities
o Improving team performance
o Understanding team dynamics
Course, Business and Administration
o Providing administrative services
o Managing information and producing documents
o Supporting change in a business environment
o Supporting business events
o Budgets in a business environment.
Contact Ioana I
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Ioana directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark