Virtual Executive Assistant
Luton, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Generating quotes using CRM systems
Liaising with the site teams regarding scheduling, report reviewing and assisting the Operations Manager
Raising of purchase order numbers and dealing with suppliers
Production of technical reports
Monitoring of timekeeping, holidays and sickness and related reporting
Using systems effectively to ensure maximum efficiency
General administration duties such as answering the pho
* Responsible for training of new employees
* Opened and closed store
* Built excellent customer relationships
* Provided prompt service while taking orders
* Provided customer information about merchandise selection.
* Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
* Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
* Receiving all incoming calls and emails.
* Maintaining the high presentation standard of the reception, hotel and housekeeping.
* General office experience
* Good IT skills - primarily in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail, administrative and organisational skills
* Clear and polite telephone manner
* Ability to deal with both clients and engineers offering excellent customer service.
BTEC, Business Administration
Secondary, C and above including English and Maths
Contact Luisa Landim
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Luisa directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark