All things product management
London, United Kingdom
I have worked with a wide range of development teams using agile methodology and am constantly striving to push new and creative solutions that solve user problems.
Most recently I have worked as Head of Product for an innovative med tech start up developing a cognitive training game that improves the lives of children with learning and behavioural difficulties, as well as people with severe neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimers.
I want to work with you to deliver the product requirements you need to make your product a success. From understanding your users best, we can prioritise the right work to get done and the best way to realise your roadmap.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Produced product roadmaps, product requirement documents, and regularly pitched new product ideas. Developed relationships and delivered software with multiple development companies in Romania, UK, and India. Worked as part of the senior management team with the CTO & CEO developing product strategy, evaluating roadmap ideas, and delivering new solutions under critical deadlines. Developed user stories, UX, and wireframes for the entire mobile & web application. Produced reports utilising Appsflyer, Firebase, and SQL. Managed relationships between C-level stakeholders and development teams. Responsible for operations and streamlining technology processes in accordance to ISO27001 and GDPR. Delivered software using agile methodology and managed end to end delivery of product requirements from ideation to development and testing.
• Led the development team in building the algorithm critical to the cognitive assessment test now used in funded
clinical trials with over 20,000 trials. Developed the mobile application now approved by the National Health
Service (NHS), which was reviewed and hailed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as "leaders in their field in the measurement and improvement of cognitive function in education".
• Produced investment documentation and pitched regularly in front of investors. Developed partnerships with senior officials in the industry including TFL, JCDecaux and Kadfire. Produced product requirement documents including wireframes, prototypes & design for entire mobile & web application. Managed agile sprints as scrum
master with our internal development team. Created video promotions, blogs & inbound marketing across social media and traditional PR with proficient use of Adobe suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• Achieved an average monthly user base of 3k active users within six months and grew average user engagement by 340%, to 22 mins per user within 3 months.
• Advised new customers on life insurance policies and reviewed existing policy holders of new products and savings opportunities. Self-taught the protection industry whilst interviewing & training 2 other advisors. Across 6 months, 50% of time spent cold calling, 50% spent building the department, training and reporting.
• Using data analysis, I was able to demonstrate our Customer Acquisition Cost exceeded our departmental revenue ability of £20k/month. I then used overall company analysis to streamline company expenditure.
• Responsible for building investment documentation and building partner relationships. Built specifications, wireframes & design of core web products. Managed relationships and oversaw web development team in waterfall methodology and conducted rigorous user acceptance testing prior to product launch. Additionally, managed a business development team of 10 people. Launched a micro pivot discount card using partner relationships.
• Personally raised £25,000 in investment after successfully providing events for clients such as EY, Diageo and the NHS each worth £5,000.
• Financial Modeller of up to 5 high transaction corporate deals worth £1-2m daily. Communicated regularly between Commercial Director and Sales staff.
• Used Excel to completely automate a mobile pricing product for sales teams & deals worth up to £200k. This streamlined the pricing team, as low transaction deals accounted for only 20% of deals.
Certification, Product Management
BSc, Accounting and Finance
Contact Daniel Botcherby
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Daniel directly in Worksome.
31900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark