All things product management
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Produced product roadmaps, product requirement documents, and regularly pitched new product ideas. Developed relationships and delivered software with multiple development companies in Romania, UK, and India. Worked as part of the senior management team with the CTO & CEO developing product strategy, evaluating roadmap ideas, and delivering new solutions under critical deadlines. Developed user stories, UX, and wireframes for the entire mobile & web application. Produced reports utilising Appsflyer, Firebase, and SQL. Managed relationships between C-level stakeholders and development teams. Responsible for operations and streamlining technology processes in accordance to ISO27001 and GDPR. Delivered software using agile methodology and managed end to end delivery of product requirements from ideation to development and testing.
• Led the development team in building the algorithm critical to the cognitive assessment test now used in funded
clinical trials with over 20,000 trials. Developed the mobile application now approved by the National Health
Service (NHS), which was reviewed and hailed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as "leaders in their field in the measurement and improvement of cognitive function in education".
• Produced investment documentation and pitched regularly in front of investors. Developed partnerships with senior officials in the industry including TFL, JCDecaux and Kadfire. Produced product requirement documents including wireframes, prototypes & design for entire mobile & web application. Managed agile sprints as scrum
master with our internal development team. Created video promotions, blogs & inbound marketing across social media and traditional PR with proficient use of Adobe suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
• Achieved an average monthly user base of 3k active users within six months and grew average user engagement by 340%, to 22 mins per user within 3 months.
• Advised new customers on life insurance policies and reviewed existing policy holders of new products and savings opportunities. Self-taught the protection industry whilst interviewing & training 2 other advisors. Across 6 months, 50% of time spent cold calling, 50% spent building the department, training and reporting.
• Using data analysis, I was able to demonstrate our Customer Acquisition Cost exceeded our departmental revenue ability of £20k/month. I then used overall company analysis to streamline company expenditure.
Certification, Product Management
BSc, Accounting and Finance
Contact Daniel Botcherby
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Daniel directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark