Senior level Consultant/Manager, significant international Pre- and Post-Sales experience, specializing in Big Data and Linux
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
- Full Hadoop stack deployment support to various enterprise teams e.g. to infrastructure (AD integration using Knox, Ranger, Ambari, SSSD/Kerberos) or to BI and data science teams in use of Jupyter, Zeppelin, Hive, etc.
- Producing High-Level and Low-Level Designs, build sheets, Kickstart and post-install scripts for RHEL/CentOS servers
- ETL/ELT architecture design and implementation for data sources ingest and transformation, database migrations, etc.
- Undertake performance evaluations to determine appropriate query performance requirements, ranging from storage formats (e.g. columnar, unstructured, etc.) through to query and/or storage engine selection
- Participation in open source communities and representing iFusion Analytics at meetups and trade shows for MapR, PostgreSQL, Qubole, Presto, etc.
- Working closely with the development and Cloud/DevOps groups, providing Jira issues and feedback on deployment design, performance or product support issues
- Customer account management, attending meetings or conference calls for both pre- and post-sales activities, assisting with demonstrations and POCs, etc.
- Full system administration and secure access management for the iFusion Analytics development/QA/demo on-premise hardware stack at a UK data centre facility
- Producing client images for POC/demo purposes, using OVF and AMI
BSc, Computing & Information Systems
Secondary, 9 O-level passes
Contact David Abbott
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to David directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark