Customer Service Champion - Telephone & Email Support Specialist
London, United Kingdom
My name is Steve and I’m a Customer Service Professional from the UK.
I have over 13 years’ experience in the customer service industry, ranging from Helpdesk Support right up to managing call centres of over 100 team members.
I have worked for some of the biggest companies and organisations of their type in the UK, including Clarion Housing Group, Medway Council and Rydon Maintenance. I even used to work as a Police Officer in London’s Metropolitan Police Service – which means I know how to handle even the most tricky customers.
I specialise in Email Support, Complaint Management, Customer Onboarding and Incoming Telephone Support. If you need a leader for your customer service operation, or if you just need a premium support member, then you need look no further.
I will treat your customers like royalty and always go over and above. If I don’t surprise at least one customer a day with the service they receive, then I don’t consider it a good day.
Thank you for considering me for your next project, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Links for more
• Coaches and carries out onboarding for new students
• Examines our students, our mission and the market to develop new initiatives so that we can help more students become successful
• Manages all Ecommerce Freedom Social Media pages
• Monitoring KPIs (key performance indicators), driving continuous improvement to the quality of customer care
• Co-ordinated multiple contracts across the contact centre, ensuring excellent service delivery
• Carried out monthly 121s for all Customer Service Operators to ensure development of the team
• Working closely with local communities to protect the public and their property, reduce crime and its impact on community, throughout the borough
• Developing communications with a wide variety of individuals, communities, partners and agencies to minimise issues such as anti-social behaviour and criminal damage
• Using a wide range of technology to uphold law and order and bring about the successful prosecution of criminals through the detection, prevention and investigation of crime
A Levels, A Levels
GCE A2 Level History (C)
GCE AS Level Philosophy (D)
GCE AS Level Government and Politics (E)
Contact Stephen Wilson
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Stephen directly in Worksome.
17500+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark