PHP Developer + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Naveen Kuninam Kanddy Pandarathil
Swindon, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
This project was designed as a consolidator recruiting app. This has options for the Job Seekers to upload their profile and employers to upload their requirements. Job Seekers can login to the app and apply for the jobs.
Architect the web based project.
Design of the web page and color patterns.
Design of the Style Sheet to support the color patterns.
Design of all project as Restful API’s
Proper documentation of the requirements after multiple interaction with the customers and end users.
Organize and coordinate the activities as documented in the approved Work Breakdown Structure and Gantt Chart.
Once the proper budget for the required solution is finalised, hardware and software application list are published, to get quotations from appropriate contractors and vendors.
After finalising the details, release purchase orders and get the items required.
Once the items are procured, proceed with the installation as detailed.
Once the installation is completed, test the items and confirm the requirements are meet as designed.
If there is any delay in any of the project implementation stages, proper Change requests are raised and approved by the appropriate Project Managers and Authorised Customers.
Raise appropriate Change Order with proper documentation and update that in the master document.
Give training to the End users and commission the completed project with proper hand over.
Coordinating with the respective teams and give them directions to get the expected solution that the clients are looking for.
Worked as security specialist supporting 21 India Domestic Accounts. This includes the Telcos,
Finance and other domain specialist for which their ID management activity is supported.
● I was handling Identity and Access Management operations of 21 India Region Account.
● I was responsible in handling a team of 15 members with a Team Leader and 3 SMEs.
● I was responsible for coordinating and addressing issues that each accounts are facing with the operation on ID and Access Management and get that fixed with action that need to be
performed by my team.
● Manual process of Primary and Secondary control activities was performed by my team
● Scheduling of day to day activities of all the team members are designed and monitored by
● Maintenance of revalidation calendar for all 21 accounts and assign the task to individual
team members to be completed by the revalidation team on time.
● Implemented solution to gather the ID's existing in the Individual servers on the different
accounts to one centralised server.
● These ID's was loaded into database and checks are performed every day with the list of
employee and user ID. Once the list is captured, list will be uploaded in the system and notification will be sent to managers for confirmation and as per their action the ID's will be
kept and deleted from the server.
● Identify the Automation opportunities in accounts and providing the best solution for the Identified Automation was also my responsibility.
● Automation of Identity Access Management Task for the portfolio accounts using scripts and successfully implement the process of ID creation with proper testing.
● Perform audit regular audit on the privileged IDs that are implemented in account.
● Writing of Shell Script for the automation of ID creation for Unix and Linux.
● Writing of Powershell Script for the automation of ID creation for windows.
● Hosting of Project management calls with all the stakeholders, discussion on KPI and setting
target dates to attain the KPI and status of the current status of the KPI.
● Rating the performance of the team members, the team lead and SMEs and closely
monitoring their performance and making sure that the company's business objectives are
● Was part of the audit preparation team one of the account in IBM.
Tools: Tivoli Identity and Access Manager, IBM Security Identity and Access Manager, Openldap,
Oracle Adaptive Access Management, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition, Universal
Database, CA SiteMinder, CA Federation Manager, SAML, Powershell etc.
Master, Computer Application
Contact Naveen Kuninam Kanddy Pandarathil
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Naveen directly in Worksome.
20700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark