Experienced PA, translator, native Chinese speaker
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
• Maintaining student register
• Attending board meeting and taking minutes
• Taking over classes in Geometry and Algebra II for sophomore and junior students
• Supervising classes carefully to ensure all students are learning in a safe, constructive environment
• Preparing materials for lectures and presentations
• Assigning, correcting and grading homework assignments, classroom work and tests and quizzes
• Participating in parent-teacher meetings and communication
• Dealing with customer queries.
• Processing till transactions - cash, credit/debit card.
• Maintaining internal visual merchandising and in-store displays.
• Coordinating and attending various meetings such as quarterly board meetings, client meetings (Beijing Olympic Park project, the Great Hall of the People project, etc.) and training workshops.
• Involved in recruitment, budgets & accounts, managing junior staff & HR issues.
• Liaising with suppliers, clients and staff of the organization.
• Maintaining filing systems including technical documents and other confidential documents.
Contact Dongxue Li
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Dongxue directly in Worksome.
31700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark