User experience designer
London, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Delivered the new information architecture (IA) and redesigned homepage reducing the top-
level navigation from fourteen links to just four on the homepage.
• Audited and streamlined the website, including content, URLs, documents and images.
• User research including persona development, card sorting, stakeholder interviews, analytics
and usability testing.
• Rewrote the content for the CITB website, working in collaboration with subject experts and key
• Project managed the design and delivery of new branding, website, social media channels and a launch event at Kingston University for the social work teaching partnership called, Developing
• Wrote the brand guidelines, designed a new logo and designed all printed and digital content.
• Wrote content for the website working alongside subject matter experts.
• Created user manuals and trained the staff.
• Reported monthly web traffic statistics using analytics software, using this data to simplify the information architecture.
• Acted as brand ambassador by upholding the communication and brand guidelines.
• Coached staff service editors in web editing and content best practices.
• Delivered the website migration of over 11,000 web pages moving from unresponsive CMS
templates to redesigned responsive templates in Drupal.
• Catalogued and documented the museum's image and negatives collection.
• Redesigned the museum website.
• Rewrote and migrated the content.
• Managed events for Leighton House Museum and The Orangery, Holland Park, including
administration and coordination of events, client management, finances, catering, and staff
management for high-end cocktail parties, concerts, lectures and weddings.
• Microsite creation and management for the Victorian Obsession exhibition microsite.
• Microsite creation and management for the Ferozkoh exhibition microsite and integrated digital
marketing campaign including, social media marketing, newsletter marketing using Mailchimp -
(8000 subscribers), and events marketing using Eventbrite.
• Print publication design for the annual events including the Christmas carol concert and members events.
MSc, UX Design
N/a, Digital Marketing
Contact Evelyn Francourt
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Evelyn directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark