Strong Senior Test Analyst specialising in transport and finance
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Working with indirect UK and European distributors, to co-ordinate system integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
• Defining test scope which involves testing of the new transport inventory system as well as downstream integration with the finance system and communication system - Salesforce
• Authored several test plans which would be received and used by Eurostar internally and external distributors
• Presented Eurostar test plan and test schedules to an audience of 15+ in a workshop which included several other European distributors and Eurostar's CIO.
• Assisting with the testing co-ordination of multiple migration dry runs (migration practice) and rollbacks which included smoke pack creation for multiple systems
• Test progress reporting throughout all phases of testing, to be received by senior leadership
• API testing using json scripts via postman
• Defect management and triage between indirect distributors, Eurostar development and our solution developers.
• Working on integrating a new payment method - Klarna - into the business, studying requirements and development needs
• Using Trello to keep an up-to-date project plan which captured the overall task and milestone dates
• Delegating tasks to the wider team to ensure the work can remain on track and of deliverable quality
• Understanding the technical architecture of the backend processes, in order to relay this information to the development teams
• Managing the relationship between Soletrader and their technical suppliers who were in California and Germany
• Using SQL within Microsoft SQL Server to manage tables in production where a bug in automated processes had been identified
• Helping the business to scope out best practices to deliver new developments in the best way; including a code release smoke + regression pack for testing in staging.
• Testing the migration from MSS to Salesforce; reconciliation counts of all data migrated and data mapping is as per expected
• Querying Oracle databases via Toad to retrieve/manipulate test data or inconsistencies in data mapping
• Took ownership of creating the migration test plan and continued ownership throughout the testing of the migration activities
• Scoped and designed test suite which formed the regression pack using gherkin syntax
• Collaborative working with suppliers, ensuring daily stand-ups are adhered too and used effectively
• Proactively engaged in other projects which form part of the programme delivery, to ensure a broad understanding of the business changes going ahead and support where needed
• Compatibility testing across a range of Android and Apple products and browsers
Contact Tara-Jay Matthews
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Tara-Jay directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark