Tenacious Problem Solver
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Full time contractor
• Mapping user journeys and ideating features through paper prototyping and digital wireframes.
• Using GDS labs for accessibility and usability analysis and testing to WCAG 2.1 standards.
• Championing user centred design through internal short videos and workshops of UX methods and principles.
• Heuristic review of digital services to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Involved in all phases of projects from development to discovery.
• Increased digital trust by keeping the user central to deliverables.
• Improved existing services and validated the users need for new products through workshops, focus groups, prototyping, and guerrilla testing.
• Key achievement – Worked on deliverable that were pivotal to Camden winning Digital Leaders 100 ‘Digital Council of the Year’ 2017 Award.
• Identified user challenges through usage and heatmapping data, and online feedback forms.
• Using a mobile first approach, created UI resources new processes.
• Involved in multichannel campaign from stakeholder engagement at supplier meetings to HTML and CSS coding for campaign deployment.
• Responsible for branding and delegating the creation resources across email, web, affiliate, social media, print and showroom channels.
• Helped build the foundations for understanding the customer through A/B testing and online surveys to build personas.
Bachelors, Fine Art (Minor in Design)
Contact Wayne Gustave
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Wayne directly in Worksome.
17500+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark