Senior Software Developer
London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Implemented backend REST services with Spring Boot for providing data to dashboards.
• Worked effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues.
• Participated in code reviews with security point of view.
Tech Stack: Spring Boot with Java 11, Spring MVC, Spring Security
Agency Portal Project is the transformation of the old cumbersome Liferay based web application to a modern, flexible microservices application.
• Played a pivotal role in an experienced team who are growing and developing with modern technologies.
• Make decisions on the roadmap of the transformation with the team.
• Designed, built, and maintained of backend microservices and frontend components.
• Implemented integration between management services and CRM system.
• Developed authentication and authorization mechanism in Angular together with frontend developer.
Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, Microservice, Angular7, OpenShift, TDD, Oauth, Oracle, GrayLog
Crew Self Service Project / Feb 2016 – Jan 2018 - Turkish Airlines, Istanbul/Turkey
Crew Self Service (CRESS) Project is the mobile transformation of crew-oriented applications, which are very crucial for daily operations of cabin & cockpit crew.
• Played key role for designing and implementing integration strategies between CRESS and CMS (Crew Management System)
• Developed backend JAX-RS services for notification and crew list components.
• Participated in discussions with frontend developers to help them develop more accurate prototypes
Tech Stack: Java 8, Java EE, Rest API, Angular4, Couchbase, IBM MQ.
Crew Management System / Feb 2013 – Feb 2016 - Turkish Airlines, Istanbul/Turkey
Provided support & integration services for Crew Management System, which is responsible to assign crews to the flights ideally in a daytime operation.
• Spearheaded and mentored junior engineers using pair programming and code review sessions in order to make the team productive.
• Managed business operations dev team which develop integrations and handle issues in order to improve stability and consistency of CMS.
• Developed data retrieval interfaces from CMS with Python, SOAP Web services with Java in order to combine data layer to external services/systems.
• Wrote a generic integration layer which decreased the development time of new integration components.
Tech Stack: Python, Oracle, SOAP & REST web services (Jax-Ws Jax-Rs), IBM MQ.
• Developed a wrapper interface serving between old system in order to provide backward compatibility.
• Improved decision of approval procedure of retail credits.
• Developed and integrated a Digital Expertise service client to retail credits.
Tech Stack: C#, WPF .Net, VB6, Sql Server.
Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science
Contact Hayrettin MAVIS
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Hayrettin directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark