Excellent customer complaints manager
Leeds, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
managing team members. A key part of my role is keeping the company directors informed of andy
customer feedback and updating them on any new or proposed customer relations strategy
Build and launch of new company website:
• Assisting the MD with creating a sound project brief, relaying the technical specification to web
developers and designers, progress reviews at each development stage.
• Producing budget reports and financial tracking information.
• Acquiring customer feedback for proposed new features.
Modifying the business structure to accommodate the sale of headstones:
• Identifying unique selling points, competitors and potential target markets and using this data
to produce reports, sourcing suppliers, price negotiation, designing the internal and external sales
procedures, defining the customer experience.
• Creation of design briefs for graphic design and web teams and stage testing of development works
for sign off.
• Working with marketing executives to create successful on-message PPC and social media campaigns
Implementation of PayForIt services:
• Owning the whole project from start to finish, starting with negotiations with the service provider,
gaining certification from the regulatory body (PhonePayPlus), instructing the graphic designers to create visuals, designing the customer journey overseeing the development team with the API
integration process, designing customer service procedures and creating SMS promotions for new and
existing mobile payment customers.
Overseeing server migration from Amazon Cloud Services to Hertzner AG:
• Working with a networking specialist to create the most cost effective server architecture without
reducing the quality of service, overseeing the implementation and monitoring procedures for the new
• Purchasing and performing all administrative tasks associated with the set-up of new servers.
• I was also involved in testing the new servers before migration, then, once migration had taken
place, testing and dealing with any issues which may have occurred due to the changeover.
Organizing and participating in nationwide customer focus workshops:
• Inviting customers to focus groups around the country in order to assess their views in regards to potential site changes and new services.
• Using this information to make improvements to the existing service and also investigation of new
services they may have requested.
responding to online help queries. Inbound customer service calls and processing card payments.
SLA's were met at all times, taking responsibility for any call escalations, both verbal and written. In the role of re-invoicing specialist, I was responsible for managing the returns invoicing process, this
included liaising with the returns depot managers, updating the live system to show accurate stock
levels, contacting customers to arrange refund/replacement of damaged or faulty items.
Contact Michele Francis
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Michele directly in Worksome.
31900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark