Test Lead/Manager/Programme Test Manager
New Malden, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Planned and delivered the test data masking solution across test environments & development environments.
• Planned and delivered large sized programmes such as Dark data Centre, Payment Services and data Centre migration to Azure.
• Implemented automation across the various portfolios resulting in a joined-up regression pack running end to end tests across the core systems, API and Digital.
• Improved focus on test reporting/Test dashboards, test governance, test deliverables and toolsets.
• In depth gap analysis performed across the portfolios resulting in a plan to increase offshoring and have the right test presence onsite.
• Responsible for implementing an optimal UAT function across all platforms with increased business involvement and trackable test deliverables for UAT.
• Established test framework & governance extending up to UAT (adopted by business users).
• Carried out the test vendor selection/assessment process. Responsible for seeding the new supplier post a successful transition.
• Build internal knowledge by establishment of Test portal on confluence and strengthen bond with the QA Coe.
• Established a QA Service Catalogue for the UK test BU. Assessed the Agile approach & toolset used by suppliers TCS, UST and Equifax Costa Rica Team. (Proposal: Zephyr Enterprise)
• As a key member responsible for driving the various test suppliers of Equifax to work alongside each other and come up with a generic automation framework across the QA function.
• Planned and delivered a large sized payment programme - Public sector gateway. (£12M)
Masters, Computer applications
Contact Ajitha Krishnan
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Ajitha directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark