Experienced Talent Acquisition/Recruiter
Reading, United Kingdom
Full time contractor
My main duties include
• Responsible for identifying, engaging with and closing senior hires throughout EMEA.
• Building immediate rapport with senior stakeholders across EMEA.
• Meeting with senior stakeholders face to face to identify and qualify exact recruitment needs.
• Headhunting candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter
• Sourcing candidates using traditional methods such as job boards and advertising.
• Thoroughly qualifying candidates over the phone, before sending a shortlist to the line manager.
• Conducting first stage, face to face interviews with senior candidates.
• Pipelining traditionally hard to find candidates, for future opportunities.
• Dealing with third party recruitment agencies, negotiating terms and managing the relationship.
• Building a team of FP&A analysts within our Paris office.
My main duties include
• Hit my yearly cost saving target within the first 6 months - on track to double it.
• Developing strong and lasting relationships with all senior stakeholders up to CEO level.
• Recruiting for all departments within the business, understanding their function and their needs.
• Developing a deep understanding of the stakeholder's resource requirement and putting together and agreeing a recruitment plan.
• Using social media, LinkedIn and Job boards to identify the correct quality of candidate for the position.
• Directly headhunting passive candidates, selling them the role and arranging further discussions.
• Calling and pre-screening all candidates and shortlisted them for submission to line manager.
• Conducting contractor reviews with line managers to ensure value for money.
• Conducting all first stage interviews with applicants and shortlisted for second stage.
• Negotiated terms and managed agencies for the rare occasions that I would need to use them.
• Pipelining candidates for the more recurring positions within the business.
Main Duties Included
• Managing a Finance & Accountancy/Commercial recruitment business.
• Developed new starters into 10-15k a month billers within 3-4 months.
• Responsible for hiring and managing new members of staff.
• Responsible for developing and converting new business opportunities.
• Delivered into key clients such as UK Mail, Amazon, FM Global and other large businesses.
• Developed training materials and delivered this training to employees as part of continuous improvement.
• Appraised, promoted and disciplined members of staff where appropriate.
• Met clients/candidates on a regular basis to build relationships and revenue.
Contact Steffan Allan
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Steffan directly in Worksome.
31600+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark