Bookkeeping & Accountancy Services
Bracknell, United Kingdom
My career spans the corporate finance arm of major banks such as First National Bank & Wesbank in South Africa as well as Lloyds Bank & Royal Bank of Scotland in the U.K. My experience and skills ranged from proposing and implementing multimillion-pound loans for asset acquisitions of large corporations and blue-chip companies. This included analysing the financial strength, management and board forecasts as well as past and futures trends of the market. In addition, I provided advice, implemented and managed a range of property and marine mortgages as well as unit trusts, pensions etc.
Diversifying from the finance sector and building on skills and experience, I worked with central and local government as well as utilities in the utilisation of geospatial data to optimise asset performance, meet regulatory demands and improve ROI and shareholder value. Whilst working for Ordnance Survey & 1Spatial, I managed teams across the UK offering consultancy and bespoke solutions, concentrating on the Energy & Infrastructure Industry as well as Central Government.
Taking the wealth of knowledge and skills I have gained from working in both the private and public sector and expanding on this, qualifying through AAT, provide a comprehensive range of accountancy and bookkeeping services to Ltd companies, sole traders and individuals.
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
➢ Providing consultancy and services to companies and individuals to optimise the successful management of bookkeeping and accountancy needs within the business. These services are varied and completely flexible in accordance with the client's requirements. These services include:
◦ 'One off' projects such as input of data, getting accounts and systems in order as well as helping with outstanding invoices and credit control.
◦ Regular bookkeeping services including nominal and general ledgers, invoicing etc
◦ VAT returns and end of year accounts.
◦ Flexible assistance with bookkeeping / accountancy due to holidays and general absence of the client's regular bookkeeper.
➢ Working with the EIC on government funded innovation projects as well as other industry bodies in driving utility & Telco companies' strategy and focus in line with government set objectives.
➢ Liaise build and maintain strategic relationships with regulatory and industry bodies to keep abreast and consult on current and future UK & EU regulation that would impact on customers current and future decisions.
➢ Represent 1Spatial at industry events, customer events and the annual 1Spatial conference.
➢ Having qualified through City & Guilds & REPS I provided the following services:
◦ Health benefits through effective exercise and nutrition.
◦ Improved mobility through tailored exercise for people with chronic health issues.
◦ Patient referrals through the NHS for those that were eligible for the government funded scheme to manage chronic conditions including a variety of physical challenges as well as mental health.
◦ Group exercise classes focusing on overall fitness.
Financial Advisor & UK Tax - Securities & Investment Board
Advanced Diploma in Health, Nutrition & Fitness - City & Guilds REPS
Contact Jane Maidment
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Jane directly in Worksome.
17500+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark