Experience Test Manager with 12+ years of experience
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Primarily in Testing for the past 12+ years with an overall IT experience of 14+ years. Have a proven record of managing complex and time critical testing projects in an onshore / offshore model including various Vendors.
Skills and Experience
* Experienced delivery-focused QA Test Manager with Banking domain experience in Payments & Credits - CHAPS, Target2 & EBA Clearing settlements. High Value and Low Value Payments.
* Experienced in full SDLC and STLC including Agile (Scrum & Kanban), V-model, Waterfall models.
* Experienced at managing multiple on-going projects, System/System Integration and Business Acceptance testing, and of sub-contracting via both on- and off-shore models with contractual / commercial agreements experience.
* Experienced at managing entire QA team, i.e., Functional (Manual), Non-Functional, E2E, Environment & Test data and Automation (Regression) with API testing knowledge.
* Strategic thinker, with an eye to the detail, developing clear Test Plan/Strategies and with a proven ability to translate Functional and Non-Functional Requirements, Use Cases etc. into Test Plans, Scenarios and Scripts, with full traceability back to requirements.
* Experienced in setting up Test Environments and defining test data strategies.
* Ownership of risk-assessment meetings and devising the risk-based delivery strategy.
* Hands on experience in setting up Defect Management process and Defect Triage process/team.
* Manage relationships and trust with key customer stakeholders (including 3rd parties) in IT & business.
* Experienced in setting up co-location of teams, both onshore and offshore.
* Tool experience: Quality Center (QC), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Quick Test Pro (QTP), Zephyr, JIRA, Confluence
* Excellent management, inter-personal, and communication skills, able to engage with users and stakeholders across disciplines.
* Proficient in MS Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project), SharePoint and worked in Windows 7, XP, 2010.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating FX technology solutions to meet business requirements, in line with Cluster and Group IT Strategies and Architectures.
• Responsible for creating functional requirements and e2e level design oversight to ensure component level designs and integrations are in line with the high-level solution.
• Working closely with test architects and managers to ensure test strategies and plans have adequate coverage to prove the e2e solution
• Create and maintain integration designs and e2e architectural diagrams, participate in design / solution reviews
• Perform customer and account related data analysis and design for all regulatory demand
• Adding clarity to & challenging FX business requirements and demands to ensure high quality candidate solutions are created
• Working with FX Project Managers & Business Analysts to ensure that the validity of the overall solution is fully represented including creation and evaluation of proof of concept solutions
• Taking responsibility for ensuring that FX solutions adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies.
• Working with the relevant FX Project Managers & Lead Solutions Architect, responsible for ensuring that the outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the original solution specified.
• Supporting the FX Project Manager to ensure interdependencies are understood and that the proposed plan is viable.
Bachelors, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Contact Guru Rajamari
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Guru directly in Worksome.
18800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark