Education Consultant and Researcher
Oxford, United Kingdom
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Supporting a Europe-based technology company in designing and launching an educational institute to train disenfranchised youth in Africa in software development and connect them to the global gig economy
• Supporting a UK based EdTech company in developing its thought leadership through creating podcasts, co-authoring white papers and writing blog posts.
• Primary focal point for Hashemite Royal Court and the Queen’s Office for all matters relating the National Edtech strategy
• Oversaw the research and program design for a $4 million Edtech intervention targeting out-of-school Syrian refugees
• Led the organisation’s Edtech related research and program development through designing Edtech interventions, assessing incoming Edtech solutions and overseeing their implementation
• Developed an Edtech program development strategy through evaluating existing Edtech products in the region and the technological infrastructure in Jordanian public schools and households, and created an intervention assessment process based on QRF’s 5-year strategy
• Developed the organizational structure, job descriptions, and workflow processes of the implementation arm as well as designed and conducted technical interviews
• Provided technical research support for the National ICT in Education Strategy, which resulted in the complete overhaul of the strategy in favor of a more agile process
• Developed the Human Resource policies and processes for a recently established college in the region
• Participated in the creation of a learning and professional development strategy for a Saudi government entity by leading interviews and focus groups and conducting surveys for over 150 government employees across the Kingdom to identify their learning and development needs
• Supported the implementation of a regional government entity’s innovation initiative through the development of the initiatives partnership strategy, organizing and facilitating workshops and interviews with the initiative’s pilot beneficiaries, developing the processes and procedures for core and non-core functions, and designing and implementing a concept note, action plan and timeline for a national innovation event for over 2000 participants
MBA, Business Administration
Bachelor of Arts, International Relations
Contact Abdullah Khalayleh
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Abdullah directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark