Passionate Freelance Website Design and Developer
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
Experience in numerous sectors including: Charity, Retail, Online Course Stores, Real Estate, Education, Recruitment, Hospitality, Healthcare
Having worked for numerous design agencies, I have developed invaluable knowledge and experience in constructing high-end products. My clients receive a website they can be proud to display, as well as state-of-the-art design that is user friendly.
The purpose of a website is to connect the user to your story and vice versa. Building strong connections between you and your audience.
I pride myself in not only understanding the technical know-how of website development but also the benefits of conveying a great story to persuade your users of the value you bring to the table.
My past work has involved working from kick-off conversations, devising website briefs, design & prototyping, development and content customisation, all the way through to launch! Meaning I can jump on projects at any point of the journey.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Creation of website designs using various tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop
- Presenting website designs/wireframes as clickable prototypes to clients
- Working with various CMS (Content Management Systems): WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Creating/Manipulating digital photos/assets in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Creation of logos, typography and colour branding for start-up companies
- Liaising with outside agencies for more bespoke website requirements, including WordPress plugin development, angular app development
- Managing software/website projects using Jira, Trello and Slack
- Testing websites to make sure cross device compatibility
- Handing the completed website over to the client
- Training client's staff on using a website CMS
Developed and managed email campaigns and reported on ROI.
Managed content for websites as well as social media profiles.
2010 - 2013 Design, developed and content managed various projects independently.
Redesigned websites to be compatible across multiple devices.
websites, promotional banners & creative material.
City AND Guilds Level 2, System & Principles
Shane is helping us at an early stage start-up to develop our platform built on Wordpress. He is a good professional and we would recommend any start-up or bigger organisation, requiring web development services, to work with him.
He is a pleasant person to work with, very friendly, always answers in time and talented developer tackling with the technical issues fast and efficiently.
Outstanding, Shane is truly excellent, extremely knowledgable - I will certainly work with him again.
I said in my first review I would use Shane’s services again in the future. One month down the line, I needed support and Shane was able to help me again and for a great price.
I can’t recommend Shane highly enough.
Contact Shane Price
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Shane directly in Worksome.
31900+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark