Passionate Freelance Website Design and Developer
Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
Experience in numerous sectors including: Charity, Retail, Online Course Stores, Real Estate, Education, Recruitment, Hospitality, Healthcare
Having worked for numerous design agencies, I have developed invaluable knowledge and experience in constructing high-end products. My clients receive a website they can be proud to display, as well as state-of-the-art design that is user friendly.
The purpose of a website is to connect the user to your story and vice versa. Building strong connections between you and your audience.
I pride myself in not only understanding the technical know-how of website development but also the benefits of conveying a great story to persuade your users of the value you bring to the table.
My past work has involved working from kick-off conversations, devising website briefs, design & prototyping, development and content customisation, all the way through to launch! Meaning I can jump on projects at any point of the journey.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
- Drawing up detailed website specifications
- Creation of website designs using various tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop
- Presenting website designs/wireframes as clickable prototypes to clients
- Working with various CMS (Content Management Systems): WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Creating/Manipulating digital photos/assets in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Creation of logos, typography and colour branding for start-up companies
- Liaising with outside agencies for more bespoke website requirements, including WordPress plugin development, angular app development
- Managing software/website projects using Jira, Trello and Slack
- Testing websites to make sure cross device compatibility
- Handing the completed website over to the client
- Training client's staff on using a website CMS
Developed and managed email campaigns and reported on ROI.
City AND Guilds Level 2, System & Principles
Shane is helping us at an early stage start-up to develop our platform built on Wordpress. He is a good professional and we would recommend any start-up or bigger organisation, requiring web development services, to work with him.
He is a pleasant person to work with, very friendly, always answers in time and talented developer tackling with the technical issues fast and efficiently.
Word Press skilled developer required
Outstanding, Shane is truly excellent, extremely knowledgable - I will certainly work with him again.
Contact Shane Price
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Shane directly in Worksome.
17300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark