Marketing and Licensing Director across the music industry
LONDON, United Kingdom
In addition, I also handle all music licensing for both established and emerging artists, events and products. I am very seasoned in pitching and negotiating music from the catalogue, as well as working with composers to synchronize music for advertising, TV, film, video games and more.
Additionally, I am well-versed in the legal language of the rights that master and publishers hold, drafting and amending licensing agreements, working with legal teams and understanding the essential relationships brands and bands have with one another.
I have a great network of industry contacts in both UK/EU and North America with advertising agencies, artists and composers, labels, publishers and more.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
● Responsible for growing the label's international profile and increasing the label's revenue with focus on the US, Europe, Japan and Australia
● Manage and secure synronization licenses and maintain multiple catalogs on a global scale
including managing a network of thousands of music supervisors, publishers, distributors, agencies, managers and more.
● Directly manage Project Managers in the UK and North America, keeping their campaigns on target with marketing goals and within budget, whilst providing leadership for support
● Work directly alongside label owners on all A&R, budgetary, and operational goals for the organisation, including securing funding and developing marketing and sales goals for the arts
and music festival, Marfa Myths in Texas
● Manage and secure syncronization licenses and maintain multiple catalogs on a global scale. Fully
responsible for drafting agreements, licences, invoice creation, and maintaining a vast network of music supervisors and production companies globally.
● Curate unique promotional opportunities for platinum-selling artists such as Snoop Dogg, Aloe
Blacc, Mayer Hawthorne, as well as for legacy acts and developing artists
● Secure editorial and advertorial placement across music, consumer, news and trade sites and digital publications such as YouTube, Billboard, Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, NY Times and more
● Develop and execute social media strategies including creating content calendars, copy for artist
channels, and identifying targets for social media growth across all channels
agreements, copyright and publishing; along with the examination of revenue channels such as royalties, record sales, product endorsements; and cost-centered issues such as promotion,
advertising, and touring
Masters, International Relations & Global Change
Bachelors, International Relations
Contact Jodi Burian
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Jodi directly in Worksome.
18800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark