Digital Project Manager
LONDON, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
TIO is a digital agency that provides web development, digital marketing and in-practice consulting to orthodontists around the world.
● Managed and directed all new website builds for clients around the world, approximately 20
projects at one time
● Managed an offshore production team of 9 people across five time zones (development, copywriting, QA and content production)
● Implemented agile project methodologies within traditional/Waterfall workflows
● Developed wireframes for all new website builds that take into account user needs, user journeys
and key UX principles for lead generation
● Analysed key website performance metrics using analytical tools to ascertain ongoing CRO
optimisations, including the creation and analysis of A/B tests
● Optimised Local SEO search listings, including creating citations and optimisation of GMB listings
● Supported Digital Manager in each country in delivering ongoing account management and overall client satisfaction
● Oversaw day-to-day operational aspects of project management, including budget tracking, risk
and crisis management
Technologies used: Monday Project Management Boards, Wrike PMS, Concrete5 CMS, Google
Search Console, Google Analytics, Balsamiq Wireframing tool, Crazy Egg
Improved both quality and timely delivery of projects. Through the integration of scrum principles in to daily workflows, we were able to improve the quality and deliver consistently on time.
Specifically, the wider team were able to better plan as a result of refinement sessions and were
each made accountable as a result of daily stand ups. Consistent overtime was reduced and product quality increased.
solutions to tourism businesses.
● Managed and directed a production team of 10 people and a workload of up to 30 projects at one
time using a combination of waterfall and agile methodologies
● Managed Project Portfolio and the prioritisation of product backlog together with stakeholders
● Organised and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives and other
scrum-related meetings and activities
● Collaborated with scrum team & stakeholders to create clear and concise epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
● Managed and led Project Discovery phases with key enterprise clients, from leading the initial
discovery session with the client, to requirement gathering, through to delivering a finalised scope
● Created and executed customised project plans for large SME and enterprise website projects
● Oversaw day-to-day operational aspects of project management including scope creep
● Escalated production and delivery issues through to key stakeholders and facilitated solutions
within Scrum teams
● Upskilled and led a team of Junior Project Managers and Account Managers
Technologies used: Jira & Confluence, Smartsheets, NetZone CMS
Robertson Lodges. Managing the scope, design and development of a bespoke website for a collection of Luxury Lodges. Included leading the project discovery phase (both technical and
non-technical), the integration of SynXis, a real time accommodation booking engine and the management of a successful SEO strategy required to build 4 microsites within one website.
Akaroa i-Site & See Do Stay NZ. Gathering, analysing and clarifying requirements for Akaroa i-Site and See Do Stay NZ, two bespoke Destination Management website builds with a 3rd Party booking integration (Bookeasy). Led a full project team from website
conception through to delivery and managed the back-end integration of the Bookeasy
System, creating an online platform for this client to generate on average $100,000 a month in bookings.
Various. Managing a cross-functional scrum team in the design, development and implementation of small template websites to medium & enterprise sized web builds, ranging from pure UI/UX changes to bespoke backend application development ($5k to $150k).
Integrations include third party software such as ANZ eGate, Paypal, IBIS, SynXis, Rezdy,
DPS/Payment Express, Bookeasy, Shopify & Resbook.
Bachelors, Tourism Management & Marketing
Contact Courtney Wymer
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Courtney directly in Worksome.
21300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark