Project Manager in Property Development
London, United Kingdom
skills. Experience in property development, project management, e-commerce and business development. Highly
entrepreneurial, self-starter, team player with a strong bias for action, and ability to make things happen.
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
• Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract.
• Oversee all aspects of the project, ensuring that it is following the construction programme, as well as being delivered
on budget and time.
• Build key relationships with consultants and suppliers to successfully lead negotiations and improve project
• Ability to organize people and resources to solve problems and identify improvement opportunities.
• Identify new business opportunities with the network's 12 branches in London.
• Ensure market presence and build strong relationships with commercial & residential property investors by providing
expert advise in Property Investment.
• Successfully introduce KPI targets and concept of PR market appraisals by using analytics which reduced 80% of the cancellations the following month.
• Responsibility to identify new business opportunities, providing advice in property sales and management, also selling
new build homes across London.
Contact Agne Didzgalvyte
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Agne directly in Worksome.
17300+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark