Project / Account Manager
LONDON, United Kingdom
• I have a strong background in Project Management delivering multiple Telecom Network Projects simultaneously estimated at £80M.
• I Also had the chance to gain Account Management Experience Selling Nokia’s Business Mobility Solutions to Top Tier Companies which enriched me with valuable Sales and Customer Relations Skills.
As a Tech-Savvy, I am aware that for a while now the industry has been evolving around Software Development and Implementation, SaaS solutions, Cloud, IoT and Big Data. I would highly appreciate the opportunity to prove myself and excel in that field as well.
I am confident that my passion for this industry and eagerness to learn alongside the skill set that I already possess will be a great help to the team and I would like the chance to apply this experience in such a high-profile company.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am available to start immediately and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Links for more
• Awarded by the biggest Operator (STC) in the Region for the Outstanding Achievements of the Ericsson Wireless Network Implementation Projects
• Managing 3 Major Ongoing Projects (LTE2100 / Modernization / LTE1800 MIMO) that generates over 350 Million Saudi Riyals in revenue
• Identifying roadblocks, developing solutions for timely implementation and escalating issues as needed
• Communicating effectively with Clients, Senior Management and Contractors regarding projects status by presenting effective reports (oral and written) to all levels to guarantee a smooth and fluid implementation
• Leading multi-module implementations and providing accountability and quality experience to clients and teams for overall projects
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with Implementation, Optimization and Contractors to collaborate on achieving client’s project goals, issues and quick resolutions to provide a One Ericsson client experience
• Attending Daily Customer Meetings
• Creating Implementation Plans (PIPs) for all Ericsson/STC IBS Projects
• Managing IBS projects covering the whole cycle (SAQ, Design, Implementation and Acceptance)
• Verifying progress and quality of work against agreed specifications and plans with customer and report any deviations as per project process
• Managing Projects Budget, Time and Quality
• Facilitating team tasks appropriately, Troubleshooting Problems, Making Decisions and motivating team members accordingly
• Recruiting Teams and selecting Sub-Contractors
• Coordinating work with Operators (STC / Zain), Vendors and Sub-Contractors
• Daily Customer Meetings
• Responsible of all Telecom Set up at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Riyadh
• Installation of Ericsson PABX
• Programming of all Incoming/Outgoing Lines
• Setting up all the Offices, Rooms, Restaurants, Receptions and Call Center extensions with specific Authorizations/Features to each extension as previously agreed with the Hotel Management
• Daily Meetings with Customer to update them on the Project Progress and take further requests if any
Contact Jamil Yamout
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Jamil directly in Worksome.
12400+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark