London, United Kingdom
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
I work both from my home studio, complete with scruffy blonde dog, as well as in-house around London (scruffy dog optional extra).
The bits I do well:
– Long-form editorial copy
– Web copy
I had the pleasure of copywriting for a variety of channels, including CRM, social, web and digital.
I was the lead copywriter for MINI UK's digital, web and CRM output. And from time to time got involved in print and ATL advertising too.
Over my 14 month stint at Brooklyn, I got the chance to work on other clients including Castrol and Lancôme, producing web content and social campaign ideas.
My daily tasks would typically include:
– Creating Jaguar UK's tone of voice guidelines from scratch
– Producing long-form editorial content
– Planning content for Jaguar and Land Rover's digital editorial spaces
– Overseeing a host of editorial features writers
– Ensuring every piece of editorial we created adhered to the brand's tone of voice guidelines
– Making sure content was search optimised
– Concepting social ideas
– Strategically planning campaigns
– Developing quarterly editorial plans
– Creating reactive content at a fast pace
– Reviewing and editing digital content
Contact Sophie Kozlowski-Dormon
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Sophie directly in Worksome.
31600+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark