SaaS Customer Success/Experience, Support & Services Pro.
Stuart Young, Kirkdale, London., United Kingdom
CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Passionate about delivering the best possible customer service to clients by closely managing their SAAS implementations, on-boarding and on-going goals/relationship. Driving contract renewals and account growth by demonstrating in-depth product knowledge as the SME while being the client advocate internally. Having a thorough understanding of the business challenges customers are facing and finding smarter ways to manage those issues. Whilst not losing sight of internal company goals demonstrates vision by developing current customer situations driving them forward, by reviewing product analytics/trends in usage and proactively looking for new cross/up-sell opportunities and gaining excellent reference case studies for marketing campaigns.
APPROACH: Ardent about technology, has a thorough understanding of Product/Development lifecycle working with clients during trials an launches or managing new features requests, has a common sense approach to Programme / Project management and Post Go-Live Support who can communicate issues/scenarios to diverse stakeholders while driving projects and implementations.
TECH SKILLS: SaaS, PaaS, Defect Triage, Escalation Management, Cloud Architecture, Android, iOS, Wireless, Mobile Devices, Crypto Currencies, BlockChain, API, 2-Factor Auth, Hardware, Virtualisation, Disaster Recovery, IT Scaling, ZenDesk, Confluence, JIRA, Slack, Wearables, LAMP Stack, Agile, Scrum, Development Life Cycle, IoT. Apple Mac, Exchange, Windows Server/Desktop, Office365, GSuite, TCPIP, Social Media, Azure, AWS. Skype.
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
- Establish strategic customer relationships with clients, focused on driving the continuous value of LeanKits products and services.
- Mentoring and Advisory to LK's global CS team.
- Be the primary point of contact, guiding and tracking identified goals, managing the account, coordinating user onboarding and enablement, and serving as a trusted advisor/advocate for clients.
- Establish and maintain consistent and effective communication across all areas of the internal business is essential (Sales, Product, Support, Finance, Marketing).
- Nurture clients; aimed at increasing adoption and satisfaction, account growth, advocacy and retention.
- Organise and staff attendance at EMEA Agile/Lean industry events.
- Own customer/partner relationships during a PoC through to fully signed contract.
- Identifying and executing up-sell opportunities within existing client base.
- Chair regular account review meetings with customers, to ensure alignment between customer and OP.
- Project management of customer implementations of OP's SaaS analytics solution.
- Organise and run EMEA customer events around London / Europe
- Management and mentoring of the CS and Services teams.
- Own EMEA Customer / Partner escalations and support issues, providing leadership/resolution and ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed.
- Act as customer advocate internally within OP, by developing a comprehensive understanding of the client's industry business challenges and objectives.
- Leverage ObservePoints billable Managed Services team, where there are measured benefits to customers & partners.
Contact Stuart Young
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Stuart directly in Worksome.
7800+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark
No hidden costs! The bid you receive is the price you pay.