Programme Management • Customer Success • Interim Manager
Kirkdale, London., United Kingdom
I’m a hands-on technology professional of 25+ years, with international experience. Having spent the last 16 years in senior Programme Management and Customer Success roles, for UK / US Tech SaaS start-ups. Positions included Team leadership, Consulting, Project Management and Account Management. Career wins built firmly on strong technical know-how, and a passion for outstanding customer experience combined with strategic insight and a confident personal approach. Seasoned remote worker, leading Teams, Programmes and Clients in the Private and Public Sector(s).
KEY SKILLS & BIO
• PROGRAMME, PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Hands-on and outcome-focused with a holistic can-do approach, drawing on a company’s preferred methodology Agile, Lean, ITIL, Waterfall etc. Working within diverse organisational structures with local and dispersed stakeholders, leads, scopes, manages, and owns RAID / programme / project activities based on the objectives of the business and client goals. Managing risk and developing new work-streams as the situation dictates to support the strategic direction and optimise project success. Easily able to communicate issues/scenarios to the business, steering projects and implementations forward. Able to recover Programmes and Projects as needed get work-streams back on track.
• CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Passionate about delivering the best possible customer experience to clients by closely managing, on-boarding and on-going goals and account relationship. Driving positive health scores, account growth and contract renewals by demonstrating in-depth product knowledge as the SME while being the client advocate internally and ensuring customers get maximum value from their investment.
• PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Has an empathetic mentoring style, with 15+ of years leading diverse cross-functional teams inc: Remote Workers, Customer Success, Tech Support, Account Managers, Developers in China, the EU and US, and Pre-sales. Outsourced Service Desks, 24x7 Call Centres. Ensures co-located and dispersed teams are aligned with company/customer values, strategy and goals.
• DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION / FUTURE PROOFING / OPERATIONS: Accomplished at building/managing Customer Success & Services functions and leading change projects across the business. Improving the process map of multiple teams from C-Level through Operations, Engineering and Sales/Marketing. Driver of best practice/process improvement for optimal company and customer readiness by creating sustainable progress and operational excellence across functions.
• INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: Software, Telecoms, IT, Pharmaceutical, Government, Travel, Retail, Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering / Manufacturing, Charity, Brewing, Media Agencies, Banking, eCommerce, Banking. Mobile.
• TECH SKILLS: Software Delivery / Digital Transformation, Support team management, UI/UX Strategy, User Journeys, Defect Triage, Escalations, Wireless, Mobile, Crypto, API's, 2-Factor, SSO, Hardware, SAAS, PAAS, ZenDesk, Confluence, JIRA, Slack, Agile, Scrum, Lean, IoT, Mac, Microsoft Environments, Office365, DaaS, Google Workspace, TCPIP, Social Media, AWS, Azure, Disaster Recovery, Virtualisation, LAMP Stack, Wearables, IT Scaling, Teams, Dynamics 365, MS Project, BaseCamp, ChromeOS, iPadOS, iOS, Android.
• ABOUT ME: Built my first computer in late 1981. Strong Communicator. Creative conceptual abstract intuitive thinker. Tech-savvy. Fast learner. Early adopter of technology. Podcast and History geek. VW Camper Owner. Vinyl LP collector. Interested in Philosophy and Psychology. Art fan. Bibliophile. Well travelled. Esoterist. Watch / Map collector. Customer-focused. Self-starter. Team player. Glass half full kinda guy. Vespa Rider.
ACCREDITATION / VOLUNTEERING / EDUCATION
- ITIL Certified Foundation v3
- The Customer Success Association (Associate Member)
- The Charted Institute for IT (Professional Member)
- Voluntary IT Support work around South London and Remotely.
- Sep 1992 - Jul 1994: HND Business & Finance @Brunel University
- Sep 1990 - Jul 1992: BTEC National Business Studies @Henley College
Links for more
Ongoing relation / part-time
Full time contractor
Key Projects: Support Service-wrap creation for UK Public Sector Smart Metre deployment, MS Dynamics 365 CRM rollout, Dynamics based Partner Web-Portal launch, O2 eSim and LTE-M product rollout, Partner Success Strategy. Daily Team Governance. RAID Management and RACI\Risk tracking.
• Establish strategic relationships with clients, focused on driving the continuous value of LK’s platform/services.
• Be the primary point of contact, guiding and tracking identified goals, managing the account, coordinating user on-boarding and enablement, and serving as a trusted advisor/advocate.
• Nurture clients; aimed at increasing adoption and satisfaction, account growth, advocacy retention.
• Mentoring and Advisory to LK’s global CS team.
• Organise and staff attendance at EMEA Agile/Lean industry events.
• Worked with customers with low product usage, to drive re-engagement, upsell leads and increasing usage.
Contact Stuart Young
Worksome removes the expensive intermediaries and gives you direct contact with relevant talents.
Create a login and get the opportunity to write to Stuart directly in Worksome.
31700+ qualified freelancers
are ready to help you
Tell us what you need help with
and get specific bids from skilled freelancers in Denmark