Planning and mapping CRM/nurture marketing – Onsite in Canary Wharf
nurture marketing content marketing lead generation lead strategy content Strategy crm campaign + 3
We're looking for a Nurture Marketing specialist!
We are looking for a freelancer to create and map a nurture programmes for us here at Reuters News Agency. It's a 3 month contract starting ASAP (ideally first week of November) and a deadline for the programme to be designed and ready for action by end of January 2020.
Must be an expert in MAPPING content strategy and nurture programmes. We want attention to detail, knowledge of mapping marketing touchpoints. Must be comfortable with copywriting, content creation, and will be happy to steer designer on creative side of things. Strong eye for design is a must!
Knowing how to offer products/offering based on behaviour is essential. Experience running nurture programmes for publishers, retailers or even ecommerce companies would be great!
Seeking an experienced, nurture-focused marketer for Reuters News agency.
You have plenty of experience mapping and crafting content for outstanding nurture marketing to support adoption, retention and revenue ambitions.
Whether it’s starting an onboarding program to improve adoption, or optimising retention programs to reduce churn, you’ll have hands-on experience in the design, test, analyse and optimise workflow of nurture programs.
You produce copy with flair, take pride in your work’s aesthetic and use data to inform your approach. We’re looking for someone who will make sure we have content-led nurture programs that support new customer onboarding and mitigate churn.
If you thrive in collaborative environments that trust you to deliver autonomously, this gig in a lean team within a globally renowned organisation could be for you!
- Map, craft and analyse communications at critical touch-points in the customer lifecycle –– specifically for new customer onboarding and churn management.
- Manage content creation, design and sign-offs for adoption and retention programs.
- Collaborate with wider team to strategise, plan, execute and analyse, as necessary (particularly content marketing manager, customer success manager and marketing automation manager).
- Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Significant experience with nurture marketing, with knowledge of best practice and the wisdom to know when to subvert it!
- Exceptional copy craft, proven through examples of work and a written assessment during the interview process.
- Demonstrably effective at steering striking creative output.
- Excellent communicator who can build and maintain meaningful working relationships with stakeholders –– across functions and locations, internally and externally.
- Love for message, visual testing and measurement
http://*******.** consequently uses critical reasoning to suggest creative initiatives.
- Creative thinker who makes connections, finds patterns and uses their imagination to get our content noticed.
- Manage assignments (and delivery expectations) with clear focus on timely delivery.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ‘always learning’ mindset.
- A genuine interest in (or curiosity to grasp) journalism and the business of media, from the vantage point of professionals in news media.
Please apply via Worksome if this is you!
Therefore you cannot make a bid on this job.
E14 5EP London
Some onsite work or meetings required
More details about the job
Ends: 29. Feb 2020
Payment and invoicing is managed on the Worksome platform
The job is created by:
E14 5EP London
Active Worksome profiles have access to the company's name and data
Jobs on Worksome